Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha K.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

aptil t.
Shenandoah, VA
Dragon fruit gain is my favorit out of all laundry detergent!!! U cant beat this one. The smell never gos away
Brittany👑🎀 L.
Upper Darby
Love the smell and its very affordable as well as keeps your clothes nice and clean my hubby loves it as well
April T.
This product smells wonderful and last. The clothes come out fresh and clean and the price seems responsible
Cynthia P.
Corp Christi, TX
It smells so nice and clean, I love the feeling of my clothes street they have been washed! gain is awesome!
Lauren J.
Gain has always been the longest lasting detergent for my family. There is no better smell than fresh laundry
Joyse B.
I love the way it leaves my clothes after washing it. Hands down the best laundry detergent I have ever used
Heather D.
Columbus, GA
Great scent! I love this detergent. Matching dryer sheets and candles for your home too. Great price point.
Tina P.
Auburndale, FL
Gain original scent is my all time favorite.. Laundry smells fabulous when used with downy fabric softener
Orlando C.
Indian Orchard, MA
Never purchase only when on sale. Definitely expensive. Has different kinds as well. Does about everything.
Jennifer B.
Bowling Green
Not only does Gain keep my clothes clean and smelling fresh, it keeps the colors bright without fading!!