Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Nehemie C.
Works great and smells fresh. As for stain removal its decent. It doesn't compare to tide however
Ranee B.
Muscle Shoals , AL
One of the best detergents out there I have always used gain I grow up on gain smells amazing!!!
Rachel T.
The scent is amazing and fresh. Does a great job of keeping my clothes clean and fresh smelling.
Meghan M.
Richmond, VA
This is my absolute favorite detergent, it gets my clothes clean and smelling so good for weeks!
Cheyenne B.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Gain is my favorite brand because they smell so good and keep my clothes fresh all day and night
Tajanay K.
Charlotte, NC
The best scent. It's not expensive. Gentle on clothes and keep your clothes clean. I love gain.
Machai G.
Las Vegas, NV
I buy this because it's one of the hr cheaper brands out there. That the only reason I buy it.
Cristina R.
Port Isabel, TX
Really cleans the clothes and it definitely leaves a great smell to them. Always smells fresh.
Francisca R.
El Centro, CA
I love the way it smells!! Leaves clothes clean and smelling great!! Scent last a while too!!
Amy L.
Lexington, NC
This is my favorite Gain smell and along with the fabric softener is my happy laundry smell!