Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN #33 in Laundry Detergent

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Franklin, IN
I love this product keeps all of our stains out even on my husbands clothes and he works with chainsaws and oil all day long
Abbey S.
Abbey S.
Reedsville, PA
This gain liquid laundry detergent is my favorite. I recently started using it and it leaves my clothes smelling so fresh! It does a great job!
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Gain has always been the longest lasting detergent for my family. There is no better smell than fresh laundry
Gabriella C.
Gabriella C.
Oak Ridge, NJ
Long lasting, fresh smell! Love it. Never had a problem with this brand. Will buy depending on which detergent is on sale. It is effective.
Laytoya S.
Laytoya S.
Charlotte, NC
Awesome fresh sMell and gets job done. Only reason I stopped buying was price was pretty high in stores.
Tonya H.
Tonya H.
I usually use homemade laundry detergent for my towels and such. But I always have Gain on hand for our "good" clothes. I also use Gain fabric softener. The smell alone is enough to make me purchase. Not to mention the way it gets everything so clean and fresh.
Amber T.
Amber T.
Gain is amazing! The clothes come out clean and unsoiled as well as the scent lasts much longer than any other laundry detergent on the market.
Tina P.
Tina P.
Auburndale, FL
Gain original scent is my all time favorite.. Laundry smells fabulous when used with downy fabric softener
Natashia S.
Natashia S.
Wayne, WV
I love the smell of gain. It is truly a wonderful smell. I have stopped using it though, because Its priced a little high. If the price was better, I would use it all the time!
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Schenectady, NY
this actually smells so good its unbelievable! i usually wash clothes once a week so this is good to keep stuff fresh smelling and clean. sometimes ive felt that clothes arent super soft, but this is def v affordable andyou dont need that much each time so it lasts a while.