Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Heather D.
Columbus, GA
Great scent! I love this detergent. Matching dryer sheets and candles for your home too. Great price point.
Laytoya S.
Charlotte, NC
Awesome fresh sMell and gets job done. Only reason I stopped buying was price was pretty high in stores.
Jennifer B.
Bowling Green
Not only does Gain keep my clothes clean and smelling fresh, it keeps the colors bright without fading!!
Reginae W.
San Ramon, CA
Love the scent of this. My clothes smell so good for weeks after this. There are no cons to this product.
Carmen G.
Mc Lean, VA
Clean really good, remove the stains and refresh the clothe. The scent is very nice, long lasting scent.
Liliana F.
This gain one is probably my favorite scent of them all. I like this detergent and it does what it says.
MC F.
Really love this detergent because it smells amazing, but does not wash clothes as well as advertised.
Jennie M.
Gain has the best smelling detergents. The scent stays in your clothes so you can smell it weeks later.
Lexie H.
I love this laundry detergent! I've tried other brands, but keep coming back to Gain! It's the best.
Carmelina P.
Norfolk, VA
This is also one of my go to laundry detergent when I want to change products for a bit. I love it