Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha K.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

April M.
Clinton, MA
I love this laundry detergent! It makes my clothes smell amazing every wash! It can be used in any washing machine.
Dessie W.
Good stuff, works great. It gets the job done and makes your clothes smell great. Would definitely recommend this
Haley C.
Centerton, AR
I use this detergent more than any other kind. Good price, smells great, and makes your clothes smell very fresh.
Alexa F.
Columbus, OH
I always use this for my fm smilies laundry and we always get compliments on how amazing our clothes always smell
Heather 2.
I'm always really pleased with this detergent when I purchase as it cleans clothes really well and smells great!
Brendalis L.
Lakeland, FL
Goreat product smeel good make cloth look good and it last you can wash now and it still smell good a week later
Stephanie E.
saint albans, WV
Gain is the best for our family. It leaves our clothes soft and smelling fresh. It works hard on the tough stains
Nikki A.
The sent gain cones out this is ARE AMAZING AND the sentslast a very long time. Keeps my clothes smelling fresh
Lady L.
Midland, TX
Gain is probably id my first spot of detergents I like. I think the price is good along with how well it works.
Kristina M.
DALLAS, GA
This detergent smells amazing and my laundry holds the smell for a long time. Clothes come out clean and fresh.