Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN #33 in Laundry Detergent

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Joyse B.
Joyse B.
I love the way it leaves my clothes after washing it. Hands down the best laundry detergent I have ever used
Bee F.
Bee F.
Houston
This is my favorite Gain to use. It smells amazing and makes my laundry smell amazing.
Haioda M.
Haioda M.
Very good product, smells good, makes my cloth soft and very clean. It also less more.
Reginae W.
Reginae W.
San Ramon, CA
Love the scent of this. My clothes smell so good for weeks after this. There are no cons to this product.
Mary S.
Mary S.
This product is amazing! It always leaves our clothes smelling clean and fresh! Wow!
Liliana F.
Liliana F.
This gain one is probably my favorite scent of them all. I like this detergent and it does what it says.
Lexie H.
Lexie H.
I love this laundry detergent! I've tried other brands, but keep coming back to Gain! It's the best.
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Richmond, VA
This is my absolute favorite detergent, it gets my clothes clean and smelling so good for weeks!
Darlene A.
Darlene A.
Does a great job at removing stains. It is not harsh with the clothing. Great smell as well!
aptil t.
aptil t.
Shenandoah, VA
Dragon fruit gain is my favorit out of all laundry detergent!!! U cant beat this one. The smell never gos away