Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Jennifer B.
Bowling Green
Not only does Gain keep my clothes clean and smelling fresh, it keeps the colors bright without fading!!
Reginae W.
San Ramon, CA
Love the scent of this. My clothes smell so good for weeks after this. There are no cons to this product.
Carmen G.
Mc Lean, VA
Clean really good, remove the stains and refresh the clothe. The scent is very nice, long lasting scent.
MC F.
Really love this detergent because it smells amazing, but does not wash clothes as well as advertised.
Jennie M.
Gain has the best smelling detergents. The scent stays in your clothes so you can smell it weeks later.
Lexie H.
I love this laundry detergent! I've tried other brands, but keep coming back to Gain! It's the best.
Carmelina P.
Norfolk, VA
This is also one of my go to laundry detergent when I want to change products for a bit. I love it
Jesus A.
Oklahoma City, OK
If you wAnt to smell good without wearing cologne buy this product the smell stays there for days.
Snoe R.
Great price smells so good keeps my clothing fresh bright soft and looking new I love gain products
Ranee B.
Muscle shoals, AL
One of the best detergents out there I have always used gain I grow up on gain smells amazing!!!