Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Brittany👑🎀 L.
Upper Darby
Love the smell and its very affordable as well as keeps your clothes nice and clean my hubby loves it as well
Joyse B.
I love the way it leaves my clothes after washing it. Hands down the best laundry detergent I have ever used
Lauren J.
Gain has always been the longest lasting detergent for my family. There is no better smell than fresh laundry
April T.
This product smells wonderful and last. The clothes come out fresh and clean and the price seems responsible
Cynthia P.
Corp Christi, TX
It smells so nice and clean, I love the feeling of my clothes street they have been washed! gain is awesome!
Tina P.
Auburndale, FL
Gain original scent is my all time favorite.. Laundry smells fabulous when used with downy fabric softener
Heather D.
Columbus, GA
Great scent! I love this detergent. Matching dryer sheets and candles for your home too. Great price point.
Orlando C.
Indian Orch, MA
Never purchase only when on sale. Definitely expensive. Has different kinds as well. Does about everything.
Laytoya S.
Charlotte, NC
Awesome fresh sMell and gets job done. Only reason I stopped buying was price was pretty high in stores.
Jennifer B.
Bowling Green
Not only does Gain keep my clothes clean and smelling fresh, it keeps the colors bright without fading!!