Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Kristina M.
DALLAS, GA
This detergent smells amazing and my laundry holds the smell for a long time. Clothes come out clean and fresh.
Nikki A.
The sent gain cones out this is ARE AMAZING AND the sentslast a very long time. Keeps my clothes smelling fresh
Lady L.
Midland, TX
Gain is probably id my first spot of detergents I like. I think the price is good along with how well it works.
Brittany👑🎀 L.
Upper Darby
Love the smell and its very affordable as well as keeps your clothes nice and clean my hubby loves it as well
Lauren J.
Gain has always been the longest lasting detergent for my family. There is no better smell than fresh laundry
April T.
This product smells wonderful and last. The clothes come out fresh and clean and the price seems responsible
Cynthia P.
Corp Christi, TX
It smells so nice and clean, I love the feeling of my clothes street they have been washed! gain is awesome!
Joyse B.
I love the way it leaves my clothes after washing it. Hands down the best laundry detergent I have ever used
Tina P.
Auburndale, FL
Gain original scent is my all time favorite.. Laundry smells fabulous when used with downy fabric softener
Orlando C.
Indian Orchard, MA
Never purchase only when on sale. Definitely expensive. Has different kinds as well. Does about everything.