Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN #33 in Laundry Detergent

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Iridian B.
Iridian B.
Havelock, NC
I love the scent and cleaning power, it leaves my laundry super clean and smelling so so fresh! Definitely recommend it!
Carmelina P.
Carmelina P.
Norfolk, VA
This is also one of my go to laundry detergent when I want to change products for a bit. I love it
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
The scent is amazing and fresh. Does a great job of keeping my clothes clean and fresh smelling.
Ranee B.
Ranee B.
Muscle Shoals, AL
One of the best detergents out there I have always used gain I grow up on gain smells amazing!!!
Tajanay K.
Tajanay K.
Charlotte, NC
The best scent. It's not expensive. Gentle on clothes and keep your clothes clean. I love gain.
Machai G.
Machai G.
Las Vegas, NV
I buy this because it's one of the hr cheaper brands out there. That the only reason I buy it.
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Gain is my favorite brand because they smell so good and keep my clothes fresh all day and night
Naomi V.
Naomi V.
Okay Honestly this is the best detergent in my opinion! Smells amazing and fresh all day long

Rosana A.
Rosana A.
San Diego , CA
Smells amazing and super concentrated! A little goes a long way! Love when it's on sale too!
Lexy J.
Lexy J.
The smell the feel of my clothes, by far the only laundry soap I use and will ever use !!!