Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha K.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Savannah E.
Inez, KY
I love all of gains scents and just the way my clothes feel and smell after they're washed in gain the scent lasts forever.
Maria p.
A little bit goes a long way. Can wash off hard stains very easily and the smell is amazing it's my to go laundry detergent
P. O.
Hawthorne, CA
I LOOOVVVEEEE washing my laundry with Gain. My laundry smells just like the tropical scent days/weeks later after washing.
Ashley C.
My favorite detergent and my favorite Scent ! Your clothes will come out smelling so fresh yet yummy lol I highly recommend
L B.
Nampa, ID
Clean, clean clothes with a nice smell. The price is really good for the Gain products and the variety is an added bonus.
samantha p.
I love this smell. Cleans clothes and leaves a island scent . Very relaxing smell. More big for your buck with this size
Iridian B.
Havelock, NC
I love the scent and cleaning power, it leaves my laundry super clean and smelling so so fresh! Definitely recommend it!
Alexis F.
So fressh and so clean. I love the smell. And im not one to be fruity. and my skin doesnt break out from this detergents
Tyrone B.
Hawkinsville, GA
This is a great detergent. It gets clothes really clean and the smell is wonderful. I definitely recommend this product.
Amy S.
Gain is my favorite laundry detergent. I love the smell and how great it cleans my clothes. I have to buy Gain each month