Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Cheyenne B.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Gain is my favorite brand because they smell so good and keep my clothes fresh all day and night
Cristina R.
Port Isabel, TX
Really cleans the clothes and it definitely leaves a great smell to them. Always smells fresh.
Tajanay K.
Charlotte, NC
The best scent. It's not expensive. Gentle on clothes and keep your clothes clean. I love gain.
Machai G.
Las Vegas, NV
I buy this because it's one of the hr cheaper brands out there. That the only reason I buy it.
Rosana A.
San Diego , CA
Smells amazing and super concentrated! A little goes a long way! Love when it's on sale too!
Darlene A.
Does a great job at removing stains. It is not harsh with the clothing. Great smell as well!
Naomi V.
Okay Honestly this is the best detergent in my opinion! Smells amazing and fresh all day long

Lexy J.
The smell the feel of my clothes, by far the only laundry soap I use and will ever use !!!
Stephanie P.
Favorite scent of all times and leaves the clothes scented still after Wearing them out.
Haioda M.
Very good product, smells good, makes my cloth soft and very clean. It also less more.