Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha K.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Amy V.
Dillon
This detergent smells so good, much better than the original scent. I do find after a while it feels like my clothes have a coating of detergent residue on them, could just be me.
Chantea H.
Sanford, FL
I love gain. It smells amazing and sometimes I can walk by my washer and smell the detergent cleaning it's so great. Cleans my clothes and is more affordable than other brands and you still get an amazing bright clean and an awesome scent that lasts for awhile. I love pulling my clothes out of the washer and dryer and smelling the amazing scent of gain on my clothes. Even my kids love the smell when the clothes are done.
Rachel R.
My family have used gain  products before and we like them this Loundry detergent is good however the price is insane we don't ever buy gain and or tide at all due too the cost. It's a nice higer end Loundry detergent  my brother has a hard time with the smell so we don't use it too much. When we do use the gain it leaves our clothes smelling good and soft.
Carla B.
Boaz, AL
Oh my Gain. My sister used this product and so a decided to start using as well because I loved the scent. A girl at work asked me what I used and also went and bought this item because she could smell it on my clothes. I pick this item up from walmart.
Kendal C.
Tempe, AZ
My favorite scent they have! I used to use Tide 2x Ultra Original Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent growing up, but Gain is more affordable being a college student. I also like to throw in a few Unstopables Downy Unstopables Fresh In-Wash Scent Booster Fabric Enhancer 9.7oz and my clothes are forever smelling like a field in flowers!
Dede B.
desoto, TX
This is one of my favorite laundry detergents from Gain, it keeps your clothes smelling good for awhile but it's expensive. The detergent is efficient when it comes to cleaning clothes, though. I would recommend this soap but it is quite pricey.
taylor d.
Greenwood , SC
I love gain! I love gain pods to! I love gain air freshners! Huge gain fan the whole family is. doesnt vreak us out. Leaves clothes in wash and out smelling really good for a whole day even when wearing out in town. Also takes stains out.
Leah W.
SPRINGFIELD, MO
I buy gain occasionally this is my number 3 in my top 5. The pros are it smells great and the cons are sometimes I break out. The break out's are few and far between. I only buy Gain when I have coupons and there are deals going on. Normally the coupons for Gain are amazing and I can get a bottle for $2.00 otherwise I don't buy it due to price
Ashley H.
Las Vegas, NV
Gain smells soooooooooooo good. My parents have bought it since I was little because they love the scent. It works really well and the scent stays with the clothes. I just wish it was a little cheaper. I'm really broke. I recommend it though so
Tessa C.
I keep getting fantastic coupons for Gain! I don’t have any extremely heavy duty loads so I can’t say whether or not it’s a great stain remover or not, but I do love the smell! Laundry detergent is expensive and if I can get my clothes looking clean and smelling good for a reasonable price then Gain is the way to go!