Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
taylor d.
Greenwood , SC
I love gain! I love gain pods to! I love gain air freshners! Huge gain fan the whole family is. doesnt vreak us out. Leaves clothes in wash and out smelling really good for a whole day even when wearing out in town. Also takes stains out.
Leah W.
SPRINGFIELD, MO
I buy gain occasionally this is my number 3 in my top 5. The pros are it smells great and the cons are sometimes I break out. The break out's are few and far between. I only buy Gain when I have coupons and there are deals going on. Normally the coupons for Gain are amazing and I can get a bottle for $2.00 otherwise I don't buy it due to price
Kendal C.
Tempe, AZ
My favorite scent they have! I used to use Tide Ultra Liquid Tide Laundry Detergent growing up, but Gain is more affordable being a college student. I also like to throw in a few Unstopables Downy Unstopables Fresh In-Wash Scent Booster Fabric Enhancer 9.7oz and my clothes are forever smelling like a field in flowers!
Dede B.
desoto, TX
This is one of my favorite laundry detergents from Gain, it keeps your clothes smelling good for awhile but it's expensive. The detergent is efficient when it comes to cleaning clothes, though. I would recommend this soap but it is quite pricey.
Ashley H.
Las Vegas, NV
Gain smells soooooooooooo good. My parents have bought it since I was little because they love the scent. It works really well and the scent stays with the clothes. I just wish it was a little cheaper. I'm really broke. I recommend it though so
Shelly B.
Eastman, GA
My favorite laundry detergent is Gain island fresh! I buy the flings, liquid, fabric softener, fireworks, car vent airfreshener,  as well as frebreeze with gain in it, in island fresh scent. Love how it makes my clothes, house, car and sheets smell. Awesome product and great value. Then p&g usually have coupons for gain so I love getting gain cheaper with coupons. Great product and I share it with my family and friends.
Jenilee C.
Ada , Ok
Pretty sure this is the best scent ever! Gains laundry soaps in particular are the best smelling of all laundry soaps in my opinion. I often switch back and forth between Tide and Gain depending on the better price. Lately Im trying to get away from these soaps though and use a more natural alternative.
Ericka H.
I Love this! It get all kinds of stains and chemicals out of your clothes and leave them smelling so good. When I'm washing my neighbor ask me what I'm washing with because it smells so good you can literally smell it outside of the washroom. Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz
Christina T.
Copperas Cove, TX
This brand has always been my favorite, I have been going through a bunch of supposed destroyed laundry only to clean it with this product and have completely new and clean clothes! It was very affordable for me to buy and I would definitely recommend this product for anyone! It has lasted me for a while!
Rachel E.
Westminster, MD
Oh man, I could go on and on and on about this detergent. This smell last FOREVER on my clothes, even while I'm wearing it. My fiancé in a HVAC worker and when he gets home from work I can still smell the detergent in his shirts. I also have eczema and it has never irritated my skin. I would recommend!