Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha K.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Madison B.
Bremerton, WA
One of my all time favorite scents. Gain really does get my clothes clean and smelling fresh. Recommend this detergent anyday!
Rachel C.
The island fresh scent is the best!! The detergent doesn't bother any of our skins and we love how clean our clothes come out!
Reagan R.
Alvarado, TX
I always buy this scent I love them smell. It always makes my clothes smell nice and clean and I love that it's very affordable
Natalie F.
I do love to use #Gain I really do love it. It smells so good. The scent really does last. The #islandfresh scent is awesome.
Brooke H.
Franklin, IN
I love this product keeps all of our stains out even on my husbands clothes and he works with chainsaws and oil all day long
Teneal I.
Aurora
I like this detergent . it also smells good and doesnt break me out like most. This detergent gets 4 stars . try it out
Cerieda D.
Westminster
I love gain and the tropical sent I wish they made a clean and free one like others. I rather buy them then any other brand!
Samantha S.
Memphis, TN
This detergent smells so Good! It's my favorite scent and it also cleans really well. The scent lasts along time after wash.
P. O.
Hawthorne, CA
I LOOOVVVEEEE washing my laundry with Gain. My laundry smells just like the tropical scent days/weeks later after washing.
Ashley C.
Chicago,Illinois
My favorite detergent and my favorite Scent ! Your clothes will come out smelling so fresh yet yummy lol I highly recommend