Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Jacqueline S.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the smell of gain and frequently get comments about how my clothes smell so clean. People think it's my perfume.
Connie R.
I am seriously a sucker for gain! It leaves our blankets fresh for 2 weeks & they smell delicious! I really recommend
staneisha c.
Redford, MI
Gain is the best smelling laundry detergent to me. It also does a great job of cleaning. I purchased mine from kmart.
Karin M.
Had my clothes smelling great as ever don't really know the difference when washing my clothes it cleans all the same
Jessica  S.
Love the smell of Gain. I use for my towels and for all the bedding in the house. Long lasting scent and price is ok
Whitney O.
Gain is my absolute favorite. I buy it over any other brand. It really gets my clothes clean and smells wonderful.
April M.
Bolton, MA
I love this laundry detergent! It makes my clothes smell amazing every wash! It can be used in any washing machine.
Cyanna R.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Really good detergent use it for all my laundry and leaves my clothes smelly super clean! Absolutely recommend it!
Lauren C.
Smells good and really gets those clothes clean in the washer. The smell lingers in the clothes even when it's done
Janett O.
N Highlands, CA
Love the scent and works fairly well. Has a tough time with some stains but the price is so much better than Tides.