Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Estefanie Z.
Charlotte, NC
I love the island fresh scent from gain. It leaves my clothes soft and smelling great! I always repurchase this scent.
Lauren M.
Just got another big container of this because I love the smell!!! Gain is a great performing detergent for my family.
Jacqueline S.
Cincinnati , OH
I love the smell of gain and frequently get comments about how my clothes smell so clean. People think it's my perfume.
stephanie t.
Allentown
Gain smells super good my clothes always smell super good and people always ask me what laundry detergent I always use
Karin M.
Had my clothes smelling great as ever don't really know the difference when washing my clothes it cleans all the same
Connie R.
I am seriously a sucker for gain! It leaves our blankets fresh for 2 weeks & they smell delicious! I really recommend
Jessica  S.
Love the smell of Gain. I use for my towels and for all the bedding in the house. Long lasting scent and price is ok
staneisha c.
Redford, MI
Gain is the best smelling laundry detergent to me. It also does a great job of cleaning. I purchased mine from kmart.
Lauren C.
Smells good and really gets those clothes clean in the washer. The smell lingers in the clothes even when it's done
Cyanna R.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Really good detergent use it for all my laundry and leaves my clothes smelly super clean! Absolutely recommend it!