Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN #33 in Laundry Detergent

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
nicole g.
nicole g.
I love the smell of this soap, it keeps my kids cloths smelling good all day. Even when they come in from outside smelling all sweaty !
Cyanna R.
Cyanna R.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Really good detergent use it for all my laundry and leaves my clothes smelly super clean! Absolutely recommend it!
Dessie W.
Dessie W.
Good stuff, works great. It gets the job done and makes your clothes smell great. Would definitely recommend this
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
saint albans, WV
Gain is the best for our family. It leaves our clothes soft and smelling fresh. It works hard on the tough stains
Gina E.
Gina E.
I loved the smell of this detergent! However my family had to stop using it cause it was making some of the family members break out.
Heather 2.
Heather 2.
I'm always really pleased with this detergent when I purchase as it cleans clothes really well and smells great!
Brendalis L.
Brendalis L.
Lakeland, FL
Goreat product smeel good make cloth look good and it last you can wash now and it still smell good a week later
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
The sent gain cones out this is ARE AMAZING AND the sentslast a very long time. Keeps my clothes smelling fresh
Lady L.
Lady L.
Midland, TX
Gain is probably id my first spot of detergents I like. I think the price is good along with how well it works.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Temple, GA
This detergent smells amazing and my laundry holds the smell for a long time. Clothes come out clean and fresh.