Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Natalie F.
I do love to use #Gain I really do love it. It smells so good. The scent really does last. The #islandfresh scent is awesome.
Maria p.
A little bit goes a long way. Can wash off hard stains very easily and the smell is amazing it's my to go laundry detergent
Savannah E.
Inez, KY
I love all of gains scents and just the way my clothes feel and smell after they're washed in gain the scent lasts forever.
Ashley C.
Tampa, FL
My favorite detergent and my favorite Scent ! Your clothes will come out smelling so fresh yet yummy lol I highly recommend
Alexis F.
So fressh and so clean. I love the smell. And im not one to be fruity. and my skin doesnt break out from this detergents
L B.
Nampa, ID
Clean, clean clothes with a nice smell. The price is really good for the Gain products and the variety is an added bonus.
Tyrone B.
Hawkinsville, GA
This is a great detergent. It gets clothes really clean and the smell is wonderful. I definitely recommend this product.
Amy S.
Gain is my favorite laundry detergent. I love the smell and how great it cleans my clothes. I have to buy Gain each month
samantha p.
I love this smell. Cleans clothes and leaves a island scent . Very relaxing smell. More big for your buck with this size
Iridian B.
Havelock, NC
I love the scent and cleaning power, it leaves my laundry super clean and smelling so so fresh! Definitely recommend it!