Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha K.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Ashleigh F.
Tulsa, OK
Smells great and makes my clothes super soft. I love using it because I can pull my clothes out of the dryer and they smell amazing.
Gina E.
I loved the smell of this detergent! However my family had to stop using it cause it was making some of the family members break out.
Samantha G.
West Columbia, SC
Always leaves my clothes smelling amazingly wonderful! I love i island fresh sent and it never messes with my family's sensitive skin
Shara S.
Overland Park, KS
I absolutely love the smell of the detergent. It leaves my clothes smelling amazing. My clothes are soft and I give gain thumbs up đź‘Ť
Jessica S.
Donna, TX
I absolutely love this one. The scent is so mesmerizing and great to breath in! I continue to go back to this one time and time again
Brittany C.
Lewisburg, PA
Not the best detergent I have used but it does the job. I used to let more dirty clothes soak a bit to help the detergent out a bit
Carol H.
love it,,smells great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  glean clothes.....what else can i say...this product really does clean and smell good
Neidy G.
Leaves clothes smelling great and gets the job done by removing dirt and leaving clothes fresh and clean. Lasts for many washes.
Rachael F.
Lincoln, NE
Gain is my all time favorite detergent! It smells wonderful, reasonably priced and cleans great. Im definitely sticking with gain
JUAN D.
Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent is good. Wash, soften, boost. Gain repeat experience more of the scent you love by using all three.