Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN #33 in Laundry Detergent

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Tyrone B.
Tyrone B.
Hawkinsville, GA
This is a great detergent. It gets clothes really clean and the smell is wonderful. I definitely recommend this product.
Casey Q.
Casey Q.
We love the smell of gain detergent. Long lasting smell and gets our clothes clean. A little more expensive than Purex but will buy again.
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
Inez, KY
I love all of gains scents and just the way my clothes feel and smell after they're washed in gain the scent lasts forever.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Love the scent, it always keeps my laundry smelling fresh even after a couple of days being folded up. The bottle is big so tough to store
stephanie t.
stephanie t.
Allentown
Gain smells super good my clothes always smell super good and people always ask me what laundry detergent I always use
Connie R.
Connie R.
I am seriously a sucker for gain! It leaves our blankets fresh for 2 weeks & they smell delicious! I really recommend
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Just got another big container of this because I love the smell!!! Gain is a great performing detergent for my family.
Jessica  S.
Jessica S.
Love the smell of Gain. I use for my towels and for all the bedding in the house. Long lasting scent and price is ok
Janett O.
Janett O.
N Highlands, CA
Love the scent and works fairly well. Has a tough time with some stains but the price is so much better than Tides.
April M.
April M.
Bolton, MA
I love this laundry detergent! It makes my clothes smell amazing every wash! It can be used in any washing machine.