Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Samantha K.
ashland
I love how my laundry smells after washing it with Gain. It's amazing in every single way. And the smell stays with it for days!
JUAN D.
Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent is good. Wash, soften, boost. Gain repeat experience more of the scent you love by using all three.
Neidy G.
Leaves clothes smelling great and gets the job done by removing dirt and leaving clothes fresh and clean. Lasts for many washes.
Rachael F.
Lincoln, NE
Gain is my all time favorite detergent! It smells wonderful, reasonably priced and cleans great. Im definitely sticking with gain
Madison B.
BREMERTON, WA
One of my all time favorite scents. Gain really does get my clothes clean and smelling fresh. Recommend this detergent anyday!
Rachel C.
The island fresh scent is the best!! The detergent doesn't bother any of our skins and we love how clean our clothes come out!
Reagan R.
Alvarado, TX
I always buy this scent I love them smell. It always makes my clothes smell nice and clean and I love that it's very affordable
Brooke H.
Franklin, IN
I love this product keeps all of our stains out even on my husbands clothes and he works with chainsaws and oil all day long
Natalie F.
I do love to use #Gain I really do love it. It smells so good. The scent really does last. The #islandfresh scent is awesome.
Sam S.
Memphis, TN
This detergent smells so Good! It's my favorite scent and it also cleans really well. The scent lasts along time after wash.