Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Rachael F.
Rachael F.
Omaha
Gain is my all time favorite detergent! It smells wonderful, reasonably priced and cleans great. Im definitely sticking with gain
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
ashland
I love how my laundry smells after washing it with Gain. It's amazing in every single way. And the smell stays with it for days!
Reagan R.
Reagan R.
Alvarado, TX
I always buy this scent I love them smell. It always makes my clothes smell nice and clean and I love that it's very affordable
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
The island fresh scent is the best!! The detergent doesn't bother any of our skins and we love how clean our clothes come out!
Madison B.
Madison B.
Bremerton, WA
One of my all time favorite scents. Gain really does get my clothes clean and smelling fresh. Recommend this detergent anyday!
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
I do love to use #Gain I really do love it. It smells so good. The scent really does last. The #islandfresh scent is awesome.
Cerieda D.
Cerieda D.
Westminster
I love gain and the tropical sent I wish they made a clean and free one like others. I rather buy them then any other brand!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Tampa , FL
My favorite detergent and my favorite Scent ! Your clothes will come out smelling so fresh yet yummy lol I highly recommend
Maria p.
Maria p.
A little bit goes a long way. Can wash off hard stains very easily and the smell is amazing it's my to go laundry detergent
Nikole F.
Nikole F.
Omg I love the smell of this laundry detergent. It keeps your clothes and blankets smelling fresh and it cleans clothes really really good!!