Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Cathy A.
Sylmar, CA
Good product that seems to do the job.  The product smells great going in and the clothes smell good coming out of the washer too!
Samantha K.
ashland
I love how my laundry smells after washing it with Gain. It's amazing in every single way. And the smell stays with it for days!
Reagan R.
Alvarado, TX
I always buy this scent I love them smell. It always makes my clothes smell nice and clean and I love that it's very affordable
Madison B.
Bremerton, WA
One of my all time favorite scents. Gain really does get my clothes clean and smelling fresh. Recommend this detergent anyday!
Rachel C.
The island fresh scent is the best!! The detergent doesn't bother any of our skins and we love how clean our clothes come out!
Cerieda D.
Westminster
I love gain and the tropical sent I wish they made a clean and free one like others. I rather buy them then any other brand!
Natalie F.
I do love to use #Gain I really do love it. It smells so good. The scent really does last. The #islandfresh scent is awesome.
Brooke H.
Franklin, IN
I love this product keeps all of our stains out even on my husbands clothes and he works with chainsaws and oil all day long
Savannah E.
Inez, KY
I love all of gains scents and just the way my clothes feel and smell after they're washed in gain the scent lasts forever.
Ashley C.
Tampa, FL
My favorite detergent and my favorite Scent ! Your clothes will come out smelling so fresh yet yummy lol I highly recommend