Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha K.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Samantha G.
West Columbia, SC
Always leaves my clothes smelling amazingly wonderful! I love i island fresh sent and it never messes with my family's sensitive skin
Sasha R.
Willimantic , CT
Keeps your clothes smelling nice and fresh also washes clothes well!! I've been using this products for years now. never dissapoints
Ashley H.
Batesville
Gets the clothes clean and gets the dirt out of the clothes with ease. Leaves the clothes smelling fresh for weeks after being washed
Ashleigh F.
Tulsa, OK
Smells great and makes my clothes super soft. I love using it because I can pull my clothes out of the dryer and they smell amazing.
Shara S.
Overland Park, KS
I absolutely love the smell of the detergent. It leaves my clothes smelling amazing. My clothes are soft and I give gain thumbs up đź‘Ť
Gina E.
I loved the smell of this detergent! However my family had to stop using it cause it was making some of the family members break out.
Jessica S.
Donna, TX
I absolutely love this one. The scent is so mesmerizing and great to breath in! I continue to go back to this one time and time again
Genevieve P.
Love the smell of this! It keeps clothes looking new and smelling wonderful! It is a great laundry detergent and I would buy it again
Brittany C.
Lewisburg, PA
Not the best detergent I have used but it does the job. I used to let more dirty clothes soak a bit to help the detergent out a bit
Rachael F.
Lincoln, NE
Gain is my all time favorite detergent! It smells wonderful, reasonably priced and cleans great. Im definitely sticking with gain