Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Samantha G.
West Columbia, SC
Always leaves my clothes smelling amazingly wonderful! I love i island fresh sent and it never messes with my family's sensitive skin
Genevieve P.
Love the smell of this! It keeps clothes looking new and smelling wonderful! It is a great laundry detergent and I would buy it again
Sasha R.
Willimantic , CT
Keeps your clothes smelling nice and fresh also washes clothes well!! I've been using this products for years now. never dissapoints
Ashleigh F.
Tulsa, OK
Smells great and makes my clothes super soft. I love using it because I can pull my clothes out of the dryer and they smell amazing.
Shara S.
Overland Park, KS
I absolutely love the smell of the detergent. It leaves my clothes smelling amazing. My clothes are soft and I give gain thumbs up šŸ‘
Brittany C.
Not the best detergent I have used but it does the job. I used to let more dirty clothes soak a bit to help the detergent out a bit
Samantha K.
ashland
I love how my laundry smells after washing it with Gain. It's amazing in every single way. And the smell stays with it for days!
Cathy A.
Sylmar, CA
Good product that seems to do the job.Ā  The product smells great going in and the clothes smell good coming out of the washer too!
Rachael F.
Omaha
Gain is my all time favorite detergent! It smells wonderful, reasonably priced and cleans great. Im definitely sticking with gain
Carol H.
love it,,smells great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  glean clothes.....what else can i say...this product really does clean and smell good