Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN #33 in Laundry Detergent

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
amy w.
amy w.
Sherman, TX
Gain is one of the best smelling laundry soaps my family uses for our laundry... All of our laundry comes out feeling and smelling clean...
Jennyfer S.
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
What can I say the smell is amazing works well wash well and good price sometimes I do believe it can have more stain fighting ingredients
Randy C.
Randy C.
Me and my wife buy this product regularly. It's smell lasts long and it comes at an affordable price. I will continue to buy this product
Lyndsey P.
Lyndsey P.
Lawrence
Only the best scent ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Love it!!!!!!!!!!! I ended up using so much I think I over did it on my first few loads lol

Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Medway, MA
I've been using Gain laundry soap for years. The smell is unbeatable. Clothes are fresh and clean and the amazing smell lasts for dayyyys!!
Amber D.
Amber D.
Quinlan, TX
Cleans the clothes and leaves them smelling and feeling awesome. Gain has the longest lasting smell in detergent I've used and I love it
Journey G.
Journey G.
Lubbock, TX
Smells sooo good. I always purchase gain. Keeps my clothes smelling nice. Amd does the job to clean them but not good for tough stains.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Donna, TX
I absolutely love this one. The scent is so mesmerizing and great to breath in! I continue to go back to this one time and time again
Shara S.
Shara S.
Shawnee, KS
I absolutely love the smell of the detergent. It leaves my clothes smelling amazing. My clothes are soft and I give gain thumbs up 👍
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Tulsa, OK
Smells great and makes my clothes super soft. I love using it because I can pull my clothes out of the dryer and they smell amazing.