Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha K.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Amy C.
Bearden, AR
Love the smell. This is my favorite. It is afforable and worth it. I will buy this product again and again. My new favorite. I am very pleased with it.
Zabrina C.
Las vegas, NV
This is literally the ONLY detergent my family uses. It works great and it smells amazing!! My clothes always come out super soft and smelling great
Yulonda S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Gain is definitely one of our go to detergents. You can't beat it for the quality or smell. We have been customers for many years and will continue
Jessie B.
Warwick, NY
Wonderful scent especially when paired with scent booster and Gain dryer sheets. I feel like my clothes are really clean and fresh when I use Gain.
charlotte m.
united states
This detergent is one of the best smelling detergents that I have come across. It is a little pricey in my opinion but it is well worth the money.
Jennifer B.
Gain is a good inexpensive liquid detergent that we use in our household. It has a fresh scent and is a good detergent for everyday laundry jobs .
Melissa R.
Great sent. Cleans my clothes. The sent stays on my clothes for atleast 2 weeks. It's one of the best detergents I use. I would recommend to others
Hilary S.
Denver
I love this smell!! It lasts and lasts I get the detergent and the drier sheets to make sure of it. And with pets around that's saying something!
Chelsea T.
Belmont, NC
I don't think I have found a gain scent that I didn't like but this one has to be my favorite out of all of them. It's so bright and tropical!
Rebecca M.
Gain is definitely my favorite brand of laundry detergent. They always have the newest, stronger scents and they last on your clothing all day.