Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Genevieve P.
Love the smell of this! It keeps clothes looking new and smelling wonderful! It is a great laundry detergent and I would buy it again
Shara S.
Overland Park, KS
I absolutely love the smell of the detergent. It leaves my clothes smelling amazing. My clothes are soft and I give gain thumbs up šŸ‘
Cathy A.
Sylmar, CA
Good product that seems to do the job.Ā  The product smells great going in and the clothes smell good coming out of the washer too!
Samantha K.
ashland
I love how my laundry smells after washing it with Gain. It's amazing in every single way. And the smell stays with it for days!
JUAN D.
Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent is good. Wash, soften, boost. Gain repeat experience more of the scent you love by using all three.
Rachael F.
Omaha
Gain is my all time favorite detergent! It smells wonderful, reasonably priced and cleans great. Im definitely sticking with gain
Carol H.
love it,,smells great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  glean clothes.....what else can i say...this product really does clean and smell good
Reagan R.
Alvarado, TX
I always buy this scent I love them smell. It always makes my clothes smell nice and clean and I love that it's very affordable
Madison B.
Bremerton, WA
One of my all time favorite scents. Gain really does get my clothes clean and smelling fresh. Recommend this detergent anyday!
Rachel C.
The island fresh scent is the best!! The detergent doesn't bother any of our skins and we love how clean our clothes come out!