Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Abbey S.
Reedsville, PA
This gain liquid laundry detergent is my favorite. I recently started using it and it leaves my clothes smelling so fresh! It does a great job!
Crushondra S.
Huntsville, AL
Gain is a good product,love the way it leaves the clothes smelling. The price can be a little expensive but using coupon makes it affordable.
Cara s.
Muskegon, MI
Nice price and not an overwhelming scent ! It also usually comes a pretty cheap price . Always a good buy when you need to clean some clothes
Nikole F.
Omg I love the smell of this laundry detergent. It keeps your clothes and blankets smelling fresh and it cleans clothes really really good!!
Hannah M.
Love the scent, it always keeps my laundry smelling fresh even after a couple of days being folded up. The bottle is big so tough to store
Casey Q.
We love the smell of gain detergent. Long lasting smell and gets our clothes clean. A little more expensive than Purex but will buy again.
amy w.
Sherman, TX
Gain is one of the best smelling laundry soaps my family uses for our laundry... All of our laundry comes out feeling and smelling clean...
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
What can I say the smell is amazing works well wash well and good price sometimes I do believe it can have more stain fighting ingredients
Michelle A.
Medway, MA
I've been using Gain laundry soap for years. The smell is unbeatable. Clothes are fresh and clean and the amazing smell lasts for dayyyys!!
Gabriella C.
Oak Ridge, NJ
Long lasting, fresh smell! Love it. Never had a problem with this brand. Will buy depending on which detergent is on sale. It is effective.