Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN #33 in Laundry Detergent

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
valerie m.
valerie m.
Yoakum, TX
Live the smell of this detergent. It also cleans my husband's clothes and he works in the oilfield. So It is tough enough to get put his stains and gentle enough for our kids.
Jesse S.
Jesse S.
Magnolia, TX
The island scent is one of my favorites! It lasts long after I have washed items. i love gain it gets things clean and because i can use less a bottle lasts forever
Elizabeth O.
Elizabeth O.
Wesley Chapel, FL
If they don't have the pods in this scent this is the one I will always buy. Best scent they have for everything! The original isn't bad but love the tropical better.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Jesup, GA
Gain scent lasts the longest on my clothing. It gets them clean and keeps them fresh. It's the more expensive option in the stores, but the scent is worth it.
Margaret O.
Margaret O.
Dawsonville
Good detergent, fair price, great scent. Not great on heavily stained clothes (like baseball uniforms) but overall good quality that I will continue to buy.
Mandie K.
Mandie K.
Miamisburg, OH
Unfortunately, I can't use this as I'm very highly allergic to it! I can use almost any other detergent except this. My skin breaks out in a terrible rash.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Fort Thomas, KY
Long lasting clean scent! I was a religious Tide user until Kroger started marketing again more. Once I bought it (for a much cheaper price) I was hooked!
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Las Cruces, NM
My favorite scent. I love gain and their fruity scents. I definitely prefer fruity or floral and that's why I prefer gain because they have those options
Amy C.
Amy C.
Bearden, AR
Love the smell. This is my favorite. It is afforable and worth it. I will buy this product again and again. My new favorite. I am very pleased with it.
Jenny O.
Jenny O.
Bought this in the store and now i use it every time I wash my clothes. If you want something that smells amazing and makes your clothes clean and fresh then this product is right for you.