Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha K.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Mandie K.
Miamisburg , OH
Unfortunately, I can't use this as I'm very highly allergic to it! I can use almost any other detergent except this. My skin breaks out in a terrible rash.
Lauren G.
Fort Thomas, KY
Long lasting clean scent! I was a religious Tide user until Kroger started marketing again more. Once I bought it (for a much cheaper price) I was hooked!
Vanessa G.
Las Cruces, NM
My favorite scent. I love gain and their fruity scents. I definitely prefer fruity or floral and that's why I prefer gain because they have those options
Adam N Elizabeth L.
Bedford, IN
Keeps our clothes smelling fresh and clean for such a long time while hanging in the closet! Great clean for my toddlers mischievous moments! Affordable!
Michelle W.
Manchester, CT
I love Gain! I've been using this product for over 10 years. I love the fresh scent and the long lasting freshness after washing. I'll always use Gain!
Amy C.
Bearden, AR
Love the smell. This is my favorite. It is afforable and worth it. I will buy this product again and again. My new favorite. I am very pleased with it.
Zabrina C.
Las vegas, NV
This is literally the ONLY detergent my family uses. It works great and it smells amazing!! My clothes always come out super soft and smelling great
Jessie B.
Warwick, NY
Wonderful scent especially when paired with scent booster and Gain dryer sheets. I feel like my clothes are really clean and fresh when I use Gain.
Jennifer B.
Gain is a good inexpensive liquid detergent that we use in our household. It has a fresh scent and is a good detergent for everyday laundry jobs .
Melissa R.
Great sent. Cleans my clothes. The sent stays on my clothes for atleast 2 weeks. It's one of the best detergents I use. I would recommend to others