Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN #33 in Laundry Detergent

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Cheyenne K.
Cheyenne K.
I love the smell of this stuff. It's so amazing and it literally lasts forever. Definitely effective and not SUPER expensive either. Always gonna be my favorite laundry detergent.
Viviana N.
Viviana N.
I enjoy using gain. Usually my go-to purchase for detergent. I love the different types of smells that you can choose from and your clothes will smell good at the end of your wash
Susan R.
Susan R.
I like Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent because it works well in cold water and doesn't have a strong fragrance - just a clean smell.  I would recommend this product to anyone.
Rachael B.
Rachael B.
Williamstown, NJ
This stuff smells amazing. And the scent seems to last a while. My whole household seems to like it. Clothes come out clean, not as clean as if I had a better washer though. Lol
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Gain is my go-to laundry detergent because the smell is AMAZING!! it isn't too expensive. It cleans well and makes clothes soft. I just love it. I would recommend it to anyone.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Ambler, PA
Smells amazing!! Cleans my clothing. The smell last for my clothing about 2-3 days (if I were to wear them all those days). Not expensive depending on where you're shopping.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Gain is amazing!!! It has a great smell and it doesn't leave a weird sent or any kind of color washed on your clothes. It gets like food or ketchup stains out really well!
NissaAnn W.
NissaAnn W.
Lumberton , MS
I try and get this detergent every time! One of my favorites. It smells amazing and it leaves my clothes feeling great! I definitely recommend getting this product.
Ana V.
Ana V.
E Rutherford, NJ
I love buying and using gain to keep my clothes and laundry smelling nice and clean. Gain does a great job with a minimum amount used its very economic in my opinion.
Rose S.
Rose S.
massillon, OH
Another one of my favorites. Smells amazing and keeps clothes smelling great through even the hottest of days. Very effective and very affordable, you can purchase pretty much everywhere and you would recommend to anyone.