Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
amy w.
Sherman, TX
Gain is one of the best smelling laundry soaps my family uses for our laundry... All of our laundry comes out feeling and smelling clean...
Hannah M.
Love the scent, it always keeps my laundry smelling fresh even after a couple of days being folded up. The bottle is big so tough to store
Gabriella C.
Oak Ridge, NJ
Long lasting, fresh smell! Love it. Never had a problem with this brand. Will buy depending on which detergent is on sale. It is effective.
Michelle A.
Medway, MA
I've been using Gain laundry soap for years. The smell is unbeatable. Clothes are fresh and clean and the amazing smell lasts for dayyyys!!
Lyndsey P.
Lawrence
Only the best scent ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Love it!!!!!!!!!!! I ended up using so much I think I over did it on my first few loads lol

Amber D.
Quinlan, TX
Cleans the clothes and leaves them smelling and feeling awesome. Gain has the longest lasting smell in detergent I've used and I love it
Randy C.
Me and my wife buy this product regularly. It's smell lasts long and it comes at an affordable price. I will continue to buy this product
nicole g.
I love the smell of this soap, it keeps my kids cloths smelling good all day. Even when they come in from outside smelling all sweaty !
Sara C.
Gain is my go-to laundry soap. Always amazing scents and gets my clothes clean! I try to use others but they're never as good as gain.
Journey G.
Lubbock, TX
Smells sooo good. I always purchase gain. Keeps my clothes smelling nice. Amd does the job to clean them but not good for tough stains.