Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
I really do love this laundry detergent it smells really nice and refreshing and it gets my clothes clean never had a problem been using it for years one of my go-to Brands when it comes to laundry
Chelsea V.
Chelsea V.
Miami
The smell of this laundry detergent is amazing and long lasting. I love the tropical island smell it leaves on my clothes. I especially love how it locks in the smell and it lasts a couple of days.
Navasia M.
Navasia M.
Jamaica, NY
This detergent keeps my clothes smelling fresh and clean even if it's been weeks and I haven't worn it . Very effective and affordable it can be purchased at dollar tree, local drug stores etc
Casey B.
Casey B.
Panama City, FL
Our family loved Gain...we've tried several times to find something cheaper over the years but we always come back to gain it cleans well smells great and makes everybody happy especially mom!
Tracy K.
Tracy K.
Burbank, IL
Smells good. Keeps laundry fresh. Doesn't give that weird allergic reaction to your skin a lot of detergents give. The price is decent and it seems to be my go to brand of laundry detergent.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
My favorite!!! I'm a smoker and this detergent has a long lasting smell that is noticeable all day! It is very effective and I love the large jug with the nozzle! I recommend it to all of my friends and haven't found a more affordable and effective detergent!
Tegan R.
Tegan R.
Indianapolis, IN
I love gain laundry detergent it smells great and is good at getting out stains. I only have positive things to say. It is very effective and gets stains . Its affordable for me since Im on a budget. Yes I would recommend this product to anyone that ask.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
I can literally sit and smell my laundry after washing. They smell so wonderful and feel just as good to my skin. I've also started buying the dryer sheets and it's double the clean smell.
Avery R.
Avery R.
Jonesborough, TN
Love this. Everyone in my house seems to as well, we go through this as if we drank the stuff. Always keeps clothes smelling fresh even after being in the closet or drawers for months.
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
My go to brand to wash my clothes ! Always comes out smelling great  it's one of my favorites to wash . You can find it practically at every store such like target or walmart even Walgreens