Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Blanca G.
San Jose, CA
Let me tell you that smell is amazing at least your clothes extremely clean you don't need much of the products to make it look fomy I would really recommend this and it's my go to every time I wash my clothes
Samantha C.
Omgggggggggggggggg! This is the best detergebnt leaves my clothes smelling so good. When i walk in at work they say wow u smell good what perfume is it? And i say tide hahaha! Love it
Jessica F.
Bradenton, FL
The only thing I will wash my clothes in! My mom has used it for my entire life and I have been using it on my own ever since and plan to use it for my children's clothes as well
Michelle C.
Jesup, GA
Gain scent lasts the longest on my clothing. It gets them clean and keeps them fresh. It's the more expensive option in the stores, but the scent is worth it.
Megan S.
Milwaukee, WI
Every time I use Gain detergent, there are two things that stand out to me. The fragrance is pleasant and long-lasting, and it cleans my clothing really well!
Margaret O.
Dawsonville
Good detergent, fair price, great scent. Not great on heavily stained clothes (like baseball uniforms) but overall good quality that I will continue to buy.
Lauren G.
Fort Thomas, KY
Long lasting clean scent! I was a religious Tide user until Kroger started marketing again more. Once I bought it (for a much cheaper price) I was hooked!
Mandie K.
Miamisburg, OH
Unfortunately, I can't use this as I'm very highly allergic to it! I can use almost any other detergent except this. My skin breaks out in a terrible rash.
Vanessa G.
Las Cruces, NM
My favorite scent. I love gain and their fruity scents. I definitely prefer fruity or floral and that's why I prefer gain because they have those options
Amy C.
Bearden, AR
Love the smell. This is my favorite. It is afforable and worth it. I will buy this product again and again. My new favorite. I am very pleased with it.