Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha K.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Bj W.
Sunflower
I used gain for a few years before switching. The smell is great, but it doesn't stick to your clothes like I prefer. But it is a great product. Works very well and has a fair price. I would recommend to others !
Stacey A.
Gassville, AR
Long lasting fresh scent! My family loves crawling into bed with the fresh scent of gain softener and pulling their t-shirts over their heads to get a whiff. This stuff even scents over my hubbys smelly socks!!
Kaylie S.
Clearwater , FL
I love island fresh. Gain has excellent products and scents. I prefer to use the liquid over the powder or the pods. I think it cleans the clothes more efficiently. I would recommend this to all my friends
Erika V.
Brownsville, TX
This scent is my favorite and it keeps my laundry smelling fresh! The price is affordable and a little bit of product goes a long way. I highly recommend to all and I will definitely continue purchasing it!
Chelsea V.
Miami
The smell of this laundry detergent is amazing and long lasting. I love the tropical island smell it leaves on my clothes. I especially love how it locks in the smell and it lasts a couple of days.
Rasheda H.
Lenexa, KS
Gain has nice scents. You really can't go wrong with any fragrance! I prefer the liquid detergents more because powders can get clumpy with any brand. Their fragrances last a long time in your clothes as well
Samantha C.
Omgggggggggggggggg! This is the best detergebnt leaves my clothes smelling so good. When i walk in at work they say wow u smell good what perfume is it? And i say tide hahaha! Love it
Jessica F.
Bradenton, FL
The only thing I will wash my clothes in! My mom has used it for my entire life and I have been using it on my own ever since and plan to use it for my children's clothes as well
Sandra P.
Austin, TX
My go to brand to wash my clothes ! Always comes out smelling great  it's one of my favorites to wash . You can find it practically at every store such like target or walmart even Walgreens
valerie m.
Yoakum, TX
Live the smell of this detergent. It also cleans my husband's clothes and he works in the oilfield. So It is tough enough to get put his stains and gentle enough for our kids.