Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN #33 in Laundry Detergent

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Erika V.
Erika V.
Brownsville, TX
This scent is my favorite and it keeps my laundry smelling fresh! The price is affordable and a little bit of product goes a long way. I highly recommend to all and I will definitely continue purchasing it!
Zimri F.
Zimri F.
San Antonio, TX
Love this. It's very pricey for me but i just
Over the smell of it. And not just that, also how long it lastes.trust me a very long time!! It's worth the price I believe you won't be needing downy with this
Kaylie S.
Kaylie S.
Clearwater , FL
I love island fresh. Gain has excellent products and scents. I prefer to use the liquid over the powder or the pods. I think it cleans the clothes more efficiently. I would recommend this to all my friends
Angel M.
Angel M.
Petersburg, IN
I love the smell of this! It's a great value and always gets my clothes clean and smelling amazing! The freshness lasts for a while even after washed. My go to laundry soap over all others even for stains
Kori G.
Kori G.
Donna, TX
Love love love!!! I love gain I use this liquid detergent & it leaves my clothes smelling amazing for days! I love that fact that I don't have to use so much soap, opposed to using the powder detergent.
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
Janesville , WI
Does really well making the clothes fresh smelling and clean. My favorite thing is that the smell from the detergent lady a very long time after wash so you really smell fresh when you're wearing them
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Memphis, TN
Oh I love these I used the pods and the scent boasters as well it smells so wonderful. I am washing all my blankets and bedding as we speak and I can't wait til I get to cozy up in that amazing smell.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Smithfield, NC
Far and away my favorite detergent. My husband has to wear a uniform and they can get pretty bad after a while, this detergent has kept them crisp and smelling great. Believe me, I have tried them all!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
The island Fresh is my favorite smell in Gain fabric softener. It makes our clothes feel soft and even the smell is better. It is affordable and I even buy two at a time. I recommend this to my family.
Kat T.
Kat T.
Carrboro, NC
Great product! Great for the price, it is very affordable. I repurchase this product consistently. I would recommend this to others as well! I think it is high quality and lasts a long time overall!!