Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Tamara O.
Love the scent and it helps clean my everyday clothes. The cons to this product is it won't always get rid of every stain but it does a decent job. It's affordable and I would reccomdn this product to anyone
Melanie O.
Robbinsdale, MN
I just using Gain & I really like how clean my clothes look. I really like the smell & how long it lasts. I think it's been very effective so far. My son uses it at college also. Depending where you buy it, the price is pretty reasonable. I would definitely recommend it.
Tammy W.
Rock Hill, SC
I love the fresh island smell of this laundry detergent. It cleans our clothes. They have fresh smell after washing them. I've used Gain off and on for a long time. Definitely purchasing again.
Taylor Y.
Omaha, NE
Gain smells amazing it makes ur clothe long lasting and it is great. There is nothing bad about it it's amazing and my family loves it. It is a little expensive but my family thinks it is worth it. It cleans ur clothes really well and it smells really good.
Anna S.
Montgomery
This laundry detergent is the best. It smells great, it's easy to use and it's easy to carry around with you. Doing laundry in college isn't the best, but it's very easy to do when you have this detergent. My clothes always come out smelling amazing.
DaShonda W.
Montgomery, AL
Very fresh and clean scent! Keeps my clothes smelling great for days after doing laundry. The pros are great scent, cost effective, safe on clothes. I don't have any cons.
Beirzhette M.
Tampa, FL
It smells soooooo good. Gain is on of my favorite brands and this fragrance is a staple. I like this brand because my skin is not irritated by it and it's a great quality.
Jocelyn H.
Chesapeake, VA
I was about 6 loads of laundry a week. I love gain because I know it will get out the dirt,grime and sweat from my family's laundry. The scent of gain lasts a long time. I love putting on a shirt and smelling the scent of gain.
Blanca G.
San Jose, CA
Let me tell you that smell is amazing at least your clothes extremely clean you don't need much of the products to make it look fomy I would really recommend this and it's my go to every time I wash my clothes
Samantha C.
Omgggggggggggggggg! This is the best detergebnt leaves my clothes smelling so good. When i walk in at work they say wow u smell good what perfume is it? And i say tide hahaha! Love it