Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha K.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Tamara O.
Love the scent and it helps clean my everyday clothes. The cons to this product is it won't always get rid of every stain but it does a decent job. It's affordable and I would reccomdn this product to anyone
Melanie O.
Robbinsdale, MN
I just using Gain & I really like how clean my clothes look. I really like the smell & how long it lasts. I think it's been very effective so far. My son uses it at college also. Depending where you buy it, the price is pretty reasonable. I would definitely recommend it.
Tammy W.
Rock Hill, SC
I love the fresh island smell of this laundry detergent. It cleans our clothes. They have fresh smell after washing them. I've used Gain off and on for a long time. Definitely purchasing again.
Taylor Y.
Omaha, NE
Gain smells amazing it makes ur clothe long lasting and it is great. There is nothing bad about it it's amazing and my family loves it. It is a little expensive but my family thinks it is worth it. It cleans ur clothes really well and it smells really good.
Anna S.
Montgomery
This laundry detergent is the best. It smells great, it's easy to use and it's easy to carry around with you. Doing laundry in college isn't the best, but it's very easy to do when you have this detergent. My clothes always come out smelling amazing.
DaShonda W.
Cincinnati, OH
Very fresh and clean scent! Keeps my clothes smelling great for days after doing laundry. The pros are great scent, cost effective, safe on clothes. I don't have any cons.
nolan s.
Corona, CA
MY CLOTHES SMELL SO GOOD! after a long workout or sweaty day my clothes smell so fresh. it usually will work as a cologne or perfume because the smell is so strong! i recommend for people who don't use perfume or cologne and smell like BO:)
Beirzhette M.
Tampa, FL
It smells soooooo good. Gain is on of my favorite brands and this fragrance is a staple. I like this brand because my skin is not irritated by it and it's a great quality.
Jocelyn H.
Chesapeake, VA
I was about 6 loads of laundry a week. I love gain because I know it will get out the dirt,grime and sweat from my family's laundry. The scent of gain lasts a long time. I love putting on a shirt and smelling the scent of gain.
Bj W.
Sunflower
I used gain for a few years before switching. The smell is great, but it doesn't stick to your clothes like I prefer. But it is a great product. Works very well and has a fair price. I would recommend to others !