Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Jenilee C.
Ada , Ok
Pretty sure this is the best scent ever! Gains laundry soaps in particular are the best smelling of all laundry soaps in my opinion. I often switch back and forth between Tide and Gain depending on the better price. Lately Im trying to get away from these soaps though and use a more natural alternative.
Lilia M.
I love love love this Island Fresh scent! It leaves my clothes smelling so good! It gets the job done. Clean and great smelling clothes. I keep repurchasing this brand and scent and will continue to do so.
Tamara O.
Love the scent and it helps clean my everyday clothes. The cons to this product is it won't always get rid of every stain but it does a decent job. It's affordable and I would reccomdn this product to anyone
Melanie O.
Robbinsdale, MN
I just using Gain & I really like how clean my clothes look. I really like the smell & how long it lasts. I think it's been very effective so far. My son uses it at college also. Depending where you buy it, the price is pretty reasonable. I would definitely recommend it.
Tammy W.
ROCK HILL, SC
I love the fresh island smell of this laundry detergent. It cleans our clothes. They have fresh smell after washing them. I've used Gain off and on for a long time. Definitely purchasing again.
Taylor Y.
Omaha, NE
Gain smells amazing it makes ur clothe long lasting and it is great. There is nothing bad about it it's amazing and my family loves it. It is a little expensive but my family thinks it is worth it. It cleans ur clothes really well and it smells really good.
Anna S.
Montgomery
This laundry detergent is the best. It smells great, it's easy to use and it's easy to carry around with you. Doing laundry in college isn't the best, but it's very easy to do when you have this detergent. My clothes always come out smelling amazing.
Beirzhette M.
Tampa, FL
It smells soooooo good. Gain is on of my favorite brands and this fragrance is a staple. I like this brand because my skin is not irritated by it and it's a great quality.
DaShonda W.
Montgomery, AL
Very fresh and clean scent! Keeps my clothes smelling great for days after doing laundry. The pros are great scent, cost effective, safe on clothes. I don't have any cons.
Jocelyn H.
Chesapeake, VA
I was about 6 loads of laundry a week. I love gain because I know it will get out the dirt,grime and sweat from my family's laundry. The scent of gain lasts a long time. I love putting on a shirt and smelling the scent of gain.