Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Sara B.
Hands down my favorite scent! I love the way my clothes smell! The scent lasts for days. Nothing better than getting out of the shower to a fresh smelling towel!
Nizhoni C.
I love the smell of thus detergent. It smells like thus even when I'm done wearing my clothes. Though I did like the pods more because I tend to get more out of them.
Rhea S.
I like using gain liquid laundry detergent since it smell great, it also is always on sale at my local market that I stock up on a lot of it which lasts me for about 2-3 months. It's very affordable and effective on my clothes. I do laundry for my family of 4 so we have loads of laundry constantly.
Mimosa S.
I was introduced to this scent at the beginning of my college career and I have fell in love ever since. Gain itself is a good product. and this scent was the most amazing scent ever. It's affordable, especially doing my own laundry. My roommate tries to take mine lol.
Tonya H.
I usually use homemade laundry detergent for my towels and such. But I always have Gain on hand for our "good" clothes. I also use Gain fabric softener. The smell alone is enough to make me purchase. Not to mention the way it gets everything so clean and fresh.
Marion H.
Burton, MI
If I could give this product 10 stars I would! This detergent really gets the clothes clean while leaving an incredible and fresh scent to them. I also love it because I have sensitive skin this is one of the only brands that i can use faithfully with no problems.
Erica K.
Durant , OK
I don't like this smell, and I also don't personally like Gain product packaging and look. The price point is competitive which is why I have purchased in a pinch but then I'm never satisfied with the smell. I probably wouldn't recommend to other parties.
Tina K.
I use this detergent through my freshmen year of college! It smells good and does the job! It keeps my clothes smelling fresh but doesn't have an overpowering scent. I realized this lasts a while too and didn't have to repurchase frequently
Li T.
Woodbridge, VA
I picked this detergent because of the great smell. I have always loved the smell of gain. When they put out new scents, I ran to the store to get it. I love the different scents they offer. It makes my clothes feel and smell great. It also keeps my clothes looking great,unlike other detergents. Would recommend to all my friends
Valeria B.
Philadelphia, PA
I keep this stocked in the summer. My fiance loves the scent so much that he doesn't mind doing the laundry! This stuff really does clean up the ick too! We always find it on sale at Target or our grocery store which is a plus. But bigger bonus, we don't need fabric softener when we use this and the smell last for days!