Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN #33 in Laundry Detergent

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Karen V.
Karen V.
Davie, FL
Love the fresh scent.  Not overpowering.  The price is right in comparison to some of the other detergents out there.  It gets the dirt out and laundry smells fresh!  I would definitely recommend it.
Siera S.
Siera S.
Berlin, NH
I always end up circling back to this detergent! It smells the best and gets the dirty out of my clothing better than other brand. It's an affordable price for any struggling college student and lasts for a long time!
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
I freaking love this detergent ! I used to use all but I felt like all my clothes had no yummy smell ! Now this detergent cleans great and smells great too! Not pricey compared to other brands ! I recommend for sure !
Logan G.
Logan G.
Jacksonville, AR
My favorite laundry detergent. Makes my clothes smell like fruity perfume. The only con of this detergent is that you have to use a full cup of it. A little expensive but worth it. 8/10 would recommend this product.
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Crawfordville, FL
I love the smell of Gain laundry detergents!  The clothes always come out smelling great and the scent lingers for a while!  The value is always great for the price you pay.  The island scent smells wonderful, as do all of the scents! I would definitely recommend giving it a try!
Maggy P.
Maggy P.
Good liquid detergent with great cleaning ability on surfaces and fabrics, in my case I used it as a general multipurpose for the whole household, clean kitchens, dishes, surfaces and anything that needs a liquid detergent, I recommend it
Stacey A.
Stacey A.
Gassville, AR
Long lasting fresh scent! My family loves crawling into bed with the fresh scent of gain softener and pulling their t-shirts over their heads to get a whiff. This stuff even scents over my hubbys smelly socks!!
Bj W.
Bj W.
Sunflower
I used gain for a few years before switching. The smell is great, but it doesn't stick to your clothes like I prefer. But it is a great product. Works very well and has a fair price. I would recommend to others !
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
I love the smell of this detergent, and I love that the smell lingers on my clothes and sheets after the wash. It gets rid of stains while at the same time, is not too harsh on the clothes. I regularly repurchase this product.
Brit M.
Brit M.
Nyack , NY
Easy, necessarily cheap, and does a wonderful job of cleaning and leaving behind a fresh scent. Had someone tell me I smell like laundry detergent after 8 hours of working, glad to know it's so long lasting!