Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Marion H.
Burton, MI
If I could give this product 10 stars I would! This detergent really gets the clothes clean while leaving an incredible and fresh scent to them. I also love it because I have sensitive skin this is one of the only brands that i can use faithfully with no problems.
Tonya H.
I usually use homemade laundry detergent for my towels and such. But I always have Gain on hand for our "good" clothes. I also use Gain fabric softener. The smell alone is enough to make me purchase. Not to mention the way it gets everything so clean and fresh.
Trisha L.
Another laundry favorite of mine is this. I also get it from Dollar general for about 3$ with my online coupons. The scent is great, and leaves clothes smelling good in my closet for days! Affordable and highly recommend.
Erica K.
Durant , OK
I don't like this smell, and I also don't personally like Gain product packaging and look. The price point is competitive which is why I have purchased in a pinch but then I'm never satisfied with the smell. I probably wouldn't recommend to other parties.
Latifa Y.
Charlottesville, VA
I love this product because it works so well with clothes and it gives the clothes a beautiful scent and it clean the clothes very well which I love this detergent is great and its affordable so it's a great product try it out and I recommend using there powder detergent to
Tina K.
I use this detergent through my freshmen year of college! It smells good and does the job! It keeps my clothes smelling fresh but doesn't have an overpowering scent. I realized this lasts a while too and didn't have to repurchase frequently
Li T.
Woodbridge, VA
I picked this detergent because of the great smell. I have always loved the smell of gain. When they put out new scents, I ran to the store to get it. I love the different scents they offer. It makes my clothes feel and smell great. It also keeps my clothes looking great,unlike other detergents. Would recommend to all my friends
Valeria B.
Philadelphia, PA
I keep this stocked in the summer. My fiance loves the scent so much that he doesn't mind doing the laundry! This stuff really does clean up the ick too! We always find it on sale at Target or our grocery store which is a plus. But bigger bonus, we don't need fabric softener when we use this and the smell last for days!
Jenilee C.
Ada , Ok
Pretty sure this is the best scent ever! Gains laundry soaps in particular are the best smelling of all laundry soaps in my opinion. I often switch back and forth between Tide and Gain depending on the better price. Lately Im trying to get away from these soaps though and use a more natural alternative.
Lilia M.
I love love love this Island Fresh scent! It leaves my clothes smelling so good! It gets the job done. Clean and great smelling clothes. I keep repurchasing this brand and scent and will continue to do so.