Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN #33 in Laundry Detergent

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Valeria B.
Valeria B.
Philadelphia, PA
I keep this stocked in the summer. My fiance loves the scent so much that he doesn't mind doing the laundry! This stuff really does clean up the ick too! We always find it on sale at Target or our grocery store which is a plus. But bigger bonus, we don't need fabric softener when we use this and the smell last for days!
Rhea S.
Rhea S.
I like using gain liquid laundry detergent since it smell great, it also is always on sale at my local market that I stock up on a lot of it which lasts me for about 2-3 months. It's very affordable and effective on my clothes. I do laundry for my family of 4 so we have loads of laundry constantly.
Latifa Y.
Latifa Y.
Charlottesville, VA
I love this product because it works so well with clothes and it gives the clothes a beautiful scent and it clean the clothes very well which I love this detergent is great and its affordable so it's a great product try it out and I recommend using there powder detergent to
Mimosa S.
Mimosa S.
I was introduced to this scent at the beginning of my college career and I have fell in love ever since. Gain itself is a good product. and this scent was the most amazing scent ever. It's affordable, especially doing my own laundry. My roommate tries to take mine lol.
Marion H.
Marion H.
Burton, MI
If I could give this product 10 stars I would! This detergent really gets the clothes clean while leaving an incredible and fresh scent to them. I also love it because I have sensitive skin this is one of the only brands that i can use faithfully with no problems.
Taylor Y.
Taylor Y.
Omaha, NE
Gain smells amazing it makes ur clothe long lasting and it is great. There is nothing bad about it it's amazing and my family loves it. It is a little expensive but my family thinks it is worth it. It cleans ur clothes really well and it smells really good.
Erica K.
Erica K.
Durant, OK
I don't like this smell, and I also don't personally like Gain product packaging and look. The price point is competitive which is why I have purchased in a pinch but then I'm never satisfied with the smell. I probably wouldn't recommend to other parties.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Montgomery
This laundry detergent is the best. It smells great, it's easy to use and it's easy to carry around with you. Doing laundry in college isn't the best, but it's very easy to do when you have this detergent. My clothes always come out smelling amazing.
Destinee H.
Destinee H.
New Castle, IN
I love this detergent. It never fails to make my clothes smell amazing. I love how long the scent lasts and how when you go to switch the laundry, you can instantly smell the goodness. It is definitely worth a buy, I highly recommend this detergent.
Tina K.
Tina K.
I use this detergent through my freshmen year of college! It smells good and does the job! It keeps my clothes smelling fresh but doesn't have an overpowering scent. I realized this lasts a while too and didn't have to repurchase frequently