Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Kodi M.
Mountain Home, AR
Gain has my favorite scents for detergent. They make the clothes smell so fresh and the scent is long lasting. I have never noticed my clothes not getting cleaned. The island fresh scent is my favorite!
Jenna M.
Lawrence, KS
This detergent smells SO good! My boyfriend only uses Gain and convinced me to give it a shot and now there's no going back. I absolutely love this laundry detergent. The price is a little high but totally worth it. I love washing my comforter with this stuff, it smells delicious! Definitely worth buying!
Molly E.
Oakdale, MN
Love this laundry detergent very much. The scent is very good and makes my clothes smell good after washing. It is a good price for a big bottle (I get the 120 FL Oz). This can last about 80 loads or more. Highly recommend this laundry detergent to others.
Sara Z.
I have very sensitive skin and after trying a bunch of different detergents, this is the only one that doesn't make me itch! We use it every week on all types of laundry and it keeps our clothing smelling great, but not with any overwhelming fragrance.
Sheri D.
Spring Valley, CA
I love the smell of Gain! No matter which scent I choose the clean fresh scent of Gain is always there. The Island Fresh Scent did not disappoint me in any way. It has an almost tropical smell mixed with the familiarity of the original Gain scent which makes it a very light but lingering clean fresh scent. I love wrapping my self in a towel after it has been washed with this product. The fresh scent makes me feel almost extra clean!
Chantea H.
Sanford, FL
I love gain. It smells amazing and sometimes I can walk by my washer and smell the detergent cleaning it's so great. Cleans my clothes and is more affordable than other brands and you still get an amazing bright clean and an awesome scent that lasts for awhile. I love pulling my clothes out of the washer and dryer and smelling the amazing scent of gain on my clothes. Even my kids love the smell when the clothes are done.
Rachel R.
My family have used gain  products before and we like them this Loundry detergent is good however the price is insane we don't ever buy gain and or tide at all due too the cost. It's a nice higer end Loundry detergent  my brother has a hard time with the smell so we don't use it too much. When we do use the gain it leaves our clothes smelling good and soft.
Trisha L.
Another laundry favorite of mine is this. I also get it from Dollar general for about 3$ with my online coupons. The scent is great, and leaves clothes smelling good in my closet for days! Affordable and highly recommend.
Latifa Y.
Charlottesville, VA
I love this product because it works so well with clothes and it gives the clothes a beautiful scent and it clean the clothes very well which I love this detergent is great and its affordable so it's a great product try it out and I recommend using there powder detergent to
Carla B.
Boaz, AL
Oh my Gain. My sister used this product and so a decided to start using as well because I loved the scent. A girl at work asked me what I used and also went and bought this item because she could smell it on my clothes. I pick this item up from walmart.