Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha K.

BY GAIN #99 in Laundry Detergent

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Katelyn K.
Fostoria
As a cloth-diapering Mom, and a Mom with an older child that has Eczema, I have to be careful what laundry detergent I use. Both of my kids have sensitive skin and have had rashes as results of using other detergents in the past. Gain has always been my favorite though, and since I decided to switch back to it, we haven’t had a single issue. My daughter just recently became potty trained, but we used cloth diapers for her for the two years she was in diapers. When doing so, you have to make sure you’re using a detergent that’s good enough and strong enough to get everything clean and sanitary, and Gain has always done the job. The thing is though, a lot of detergents can build up and ruin cloth diapers. Gain is one of the most recommended brands for cloth diapering, and I now know why! It does a great job, and doesn’t do damage to your diapers. Mine held up perfectly for two years! Gain has never irritated my older son’s Eczema either. He has a pretty severe case of it, and other brands have made it worse in the past. We’ve never ever had an issue with Gain though! And I just loooooove the smell of it. The smell of it is why I started buying it in the first place when I was a college kid on my own, doing my own laundry constantly, and the smell remains to be one of the reasons why it’s my number one favorite detergent!!
Aurora C.
This is my favorite laundry detergent. I absolutely love how it makes my clothes smell. It really cleans up my clothes. I do my brothers laundry (he works in food) and it really gets the smell and stains out from his work clothes.
Jessica F.
Peoria
Favorite laundry detergent. Good price compared to some of the other brands. Cleans clothes well. Is gentle on the clothing & doesn't irritate the skin. And it smells amazing & keeps the clothes smelling great for days!
Sydney C.
This detergent smells great and gets the job done, my clothes come out of the washer super clean when I use this detergent, the price is definitely good for this product, I definitely recommend this product
Molly E.
Oakdale, MN
Love this laundry detergent very much. The scent is very good and makes my clothes smell good after washing. It is a good price for a big bottle (I get the 120 FL Oz). This can last about 80 loads or more. Highly recommend this laundry detergent to others.
Sara Z.
I have very sensitive skin and after trying a bunch of different detergents, this is the only one that doesn't make me itch! We use it every week on all types of laundry and it keeps our clothing smelling great, but not with any overwhelming fragrance.
Sierra W.
I love this detergent so much. I’ve been using it for at least 10 years. My clothes are always clean and they smell so good! It’s slightly more expensive but the scent is intoxicating and it lasts from wash to wear. I’ll keep buying for another 10 years!
Jackie S.
Hoover, AL
Gain is my favorite detergent but island fresh is the most amazing smell! Everyone always asks me what perfume I’m wearing but it’s really just what i wash my clothes in!!! Amazing stuff. Seriously go buy this.
brianna s.
kingston, PA
smells SO good! i am telling ya'll nothing smells better. price is extremely reasonable considering there isn't another comparable scent in my opinion & a small amount goes a long way.
Amy V.
Dillon
This detergent smells so good, much better than the original scent. I do find after a while it feels like my clothes have a coating of detergent residue on them, could just be me.