Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh, 77 Loads 120 Fl Oz uploaded by Liza H.Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh, 77 Loads 120 Fl Oz uploaded by Sharla H.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

De'Ja F.
Opelousas, LA
If anyone knows me. They know that I love a great smelling laundry detergent. Gain is always my top choice in laundry detergents. My clothes always come clean, and smell amazing. I stock up on this product when I have good coupons, or deals. I use the fabric softener with the laundry detergent also.
Cassie G.
Columbus, GA
I can always count on clean and fresh smelling clothes with this detergent. They always offer great deals on their products as well making it the best bang for your buck. You will definitely “gain” a lot by using this product.
Liza H.
Compton
This  stuff  works  great  on   your  clothes,   and   keeps  a  good  scent  on  it.  It smells  better  then  tide,  but  tide  cleans  clothes  a little  better  then  it  does  otherwise  good.  Its  a  little  pricy  compared  to  other   brands  but  it  gets  the  job  done,  and  does  not leave  residue.  Would  definitely  recommend  to others.
Brandy D.
Perfectly fragranced laundry that smells amazing for weeks. Gain has the best and strongest scented laundry detergents. I use them with the Gain Fireworks Scent Boosters for an extra long lasting boost of freshness. There is always coupons for these so I make sure to use those. Gain Fireworks Gain Original Fireworks (36.2oz, 57 loads)
Melissa H.
Selmer, TN
This is my new favorite scent of laundry detergent. I've always used Gain but I tried this scent recently and I love it! I love that I can take an article of clothing out of the closet that has been hanging there for over a week and it still smells freshly laundered!! No other detergent keeps my clothes smelling fresh for that long.
Ranisha S.
Gain keeps and also, has our clothes smelling really clean. I have been using Gain for some time now. I love all the scents of Gain. Island Fresh is awesome. I wash many loads of clothes in a week. Gain helps me to be able to keep,up with all my washing and folding of clothes. Plus, the scent is lovely before and after washing clothes. And even more lovely after clothes come out the dryer.
Joyce S.
Greenville, MS
Love the scent and the way this product cleans.It leaves your clothes soft and looking well cared for.I wish the scent was a little stronger.But other than that no complaints.Price is good for the amount that you get.yes,I always recommend a good product to friends and family.
Susan S.
Fort Worth, TX
This product has the best scent of anything else! I can't wait to crawl in bed after I've washed my sheets with Gain. Super effective, not disappointing at all. The price is comparable to others, but less expensive than Tide or Cheer. I will only buy this brand from now on.
Ashley L.
Wellington, TX
We are a Gain family. Love all the scents and the price! I usually buy it in bulk at Sam's Club. Always enjoy it. I like the smell. I like it a lot. It is cheap too or a good price at Walmart. Sometimes we buy a few at a time so we don't run out. My wash use
Jana Y.
Summit Hill, PA
I love using this detergent! It makes all of my clothes smell so lovely. Cleans them very well too. The cost is a bit high but it is an effective product and I am satisfied using it, just wish the price wasn't that high. I would recommend this to anyone.