Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh, 77 Loads 120 Fl Oz uploaded by Liza H.Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh, 77 Loads 120 Fl Oz uploaded by Sharla H.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Brandy D.
Perfectly fragranced laundry that smells amazing for weeks. Gain has the best and strongest scented laundry detergents. I use them with the Gain Fireworks Scent Boosters for an extra long lasting boost of freshness. There is always coupons for these so I make sure to use those. Gain Fireworks Gain Original Fireworks (36.2oz, 57 loads)
Liza H.
Compton
This  stuff  works  great  on   your  clothes,   and   keeps  a  good  scent  on  it.  It smells  better  then  tide,  but  tide  cleans  clothes  a little  better  then  it  does  otherwise  good.  Its  a  little  pricy  compared  to  other   brands  but  it  gets  the  job  done,  and  does  not leave  residue.  Would  definitely  recommend  to others.
Revathy P.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
Liquid Laundry detergents are my thing since they dont leave white residue behind on clothes and are quite concentrated too. This fragranced variant is my favorite since it gives a nice fresh scent post wash that lasts a little through the dryers too. A huge can stays good for 2 months for me even with regular washing of toddler clothes.
Melissa H.
Selmer, TN
This is my new favorite scent of laundry detergent. I've always used Gain but I tried this scent recently and I love it! I love that I can take an article of clothing out of the closet that has been hanging there for over a week and it still smells freshly laundered!! No other detergent keeps my clothes smelling fresh for that long.
Erica P.
Gastonia, NC
GAIN IS MY FAVORITE. I was sniffing bottles way before the commercials make it seem less weird. I love the smell and though I am on a budget and usually can't afford Gain anymore it is my favorite. IT cleans clothes nicely too. If I could afford all of Gain's products I would buy them but for now I sadly cannot.
Heather O.
Atchison, KS
This is a decent detergent. It smells very nice and gets the clothes washed, however because of the scent it does cause my children to have an eczema break outs. It's pretty affordable, nothing too extreme.  I may still recommend it because it does do a good job at cleaning the clothes and does have a nice scent.
Deasia B.
Briarwood , NY
I loveeeee this detergent. This is the only brand I can use that has a scent but does not irritate my skin. Cleans my clothes thoroughly and does not damage them as some detergents are harsh. Not too pricey. Would recommend for those who have sensitive skin but still want their clothes to smell good.
Erica M.
Las Vegas, NV
I usually use the Kirkland laundry detergent, but recently ran out and picked this one up from Target. 5/5 for me, smells good, is effective and affordable. I would purchase this again and recommend it to others. I have sensitive skin and eczema and it did not irritate my skin at all.
Ranisha S.
Gain keeps and also, has our clothes smelling really clean. I have been using Gain for some time now. I love all the scents of Gain. Island Fresh is awesome. I wash many loads of clothes in a week. Gain helps me to be able to keep,up with all my washing and folding of clothes. Plus, the scent is lovely before and after washing clothes. And even more lovely after clothes come out the dryer.
Susan S.
Fort Worth, TX
This product has the best scent of anything else! I can't wait to crawl in bed after I've washed my sheets with Gain. Super effective, not disappointing at all. The price is comparable to others, but less expensive than Tide or Cheer. I will only buy this brand from now on.