Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent HE - Original, 40 oz

by Gain

Gain HE detergent is designed especially for high-efficiency washing machines, but is also perfect for non HE machines. Original Fresh scent combines orange, lemon and blossoms with a hint of jasmine and woody amber. Makes 25 loads.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent HE - Original, 40 oz!
Great detergent! Does a good job at getting stains out and has a great smell. I would recommend this detergent.
Havertown
Good product and effective on deep stains. Pleasant odor that is not over powering. Good price
Awesome detergent that keeps your clothes smelling fresh. Have repurchased over and over again.
Huntington WV
This smells great but is pricey. I like pods better than liquid. But this is a good product.
SYMSONIA, KY
My favorite laundry detergent!! I love the smell that makes it way through the entire house.
Loved this . Super useful. Bought this at heb definitely effective. And a long time consumer
Puyallup, WA
Works great and the smell is wonderful! Have tried others and keep coming back to this one.
Woodbridge, ON
Ouuu! Love this detergent! It leaves your clothes smelling fresh and clean! I personally purchased mine at WalMart however it is widely available. The recommended use is simply just a cap full for a full load of laundry and this does the trick!
Saint John, NB
I love gain detergent. The smell is intoxicating, coupons are frequent, sales occur, and they have never failed to get our clothes clean. I consider them on par with tide, in the upper echelon of detergents.
GAIN is my go to laundry detergent as it is a reasonable price and i find i don't have to use a lot and it will still get the job done. Has a fresh spring scent and can be purchase at walmart !

Looking for your answer?