Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent HE - Original, 40 oz

by Gain

Gain HE detergent is designed especially for high-efficiency washing machines, but is also perfect for non HE machines. Original Fresh scent combines orange, lemon and blossoms with a hint of jasmine and woody amber. Makes 25 loads.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent HE - Original, 40 oz!
woodruff, SC
I really love this product,it smells great going in and it stays on the clothes for a few days,i wish it would last longer though
Oak ridge, NC
I love the gain laundry detergent as I have very sensitive skin. The scent does not aggravate my skin and my clothes smell fresh.
Best smelling detergent on the market! The price is right and you don't need to use much to get your clothes smelling clean!
Orrville, OH
I love Gain. The scent is so refreshing, and it lasts for weeks! I use both the detergent along with the dryer sheets.
EVANSVILLE, IN
Love how clean Gain gets my clothes and good they smell I also pair with Gain dryer sheets and my clothes smell amazing
This is a good product. I received this from my mom and decided to keep using this products the price isn't bad either.
Ringgold, GA
I love gain it absolutely never disappoints. My clothes always come out smell wonderful! You should definitely use
Deltona, FL
I like this detergent, it leaves my cloths fresh and with a really good smells that is long lasting. Good product.
This is definitely one of the best detergents I’ve tried. I use it on everything and it has a really good smell.
La ropa queda con un. Olor muy rico, y lava muy bien, lo compro en Target y aveces esta de ofertar y me encanta

Looking for your answer?