Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent HE - Original, 40 oz

by Gain

Gain HE detergent is designed especially for high-efficiency washing machines, but is also perfect for non HE machines. Original Fresh scent combines orange, lemon and blossoms with a hint of jasmine and woody amber. Makes 25 loads.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent HE - Original, 40 oz!
Good brand. The liquid gives me and my family little red bumps everywhere that makes us itchy. But the powder one is great! And it spells good too! It's not that bad in price but depends
I'm not the biggest fan of liquid. But for a liquid this worked out pretty good. I would buy it again if I had to do laundry somewhere that required the HE stamp.
Sebring, FL
This gets my clothes clean and has a good smell. Not too strong but just enough. I always buy this laundry detergent because I know it will get the job done.
Hammond, LA
I love gain. It is a great product for the price and last me a long time. My favorite is the oxi fizz. Gets my clothes really clean and smelling great
Enoree, SC
I love the original scent Gain bit the apple mango tango smells amazing too. My clothes always smell fresh even after hanging in my closet for weeks.
Crest Hill, IL
Love the smell and the performance from this soap. I use He for my front loader. I do buy some of the other scents. The scented beads are great too.
Norton, VA
I have sensitive skin and most laundry detergents and fabric softeners break my skin out in a rash. Thats why i love gain, its so good on my skin.
Mobile, AL
LOVE THE SMELL. I always find a coupon for this and on sale at my local stores. It leaves a long lasting smell on my family's clothes.
Cortland, NY
I love gain. It's gives my laundry such a fresh smell and there are no allergic reaction from my boyfriend or I like there with tide.
Love the scent. Lasts a long time and smells up the room. It's a great price and you get a nice amount. Is gentle on my appliances.

Looking for your answer?