Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent HE - Original, 40 oz

by Gain

Gain HE detergent is designed especially for high-efficiency washing machines, but is also perfect for non HE machines. Original Fresh scent combines orange, lemon and blossoms with a hint of jasmine and woody amber. Makes 25 loads.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent HE - Original, 40 oz!
Argyle, TX
My family has used this for years, and I wouldn’t trade gain with freshlock original liquid detergent for any other formula. The formula doesn’t bother my sensitive skin, and our clothes get clean and smell fantastic.
I love this detergent!  It smells so fresh and takes all the dirt off my clothes.  I normally purchase it at walmart where its a buck or two cheaper than target.  You dont have to use too much of it, a little goes a long way.  I tried a few different products while bargain shopping but believe me when i say, this is worth every penny.  I always go back.
West Jordan, UT
The best detergent I have ever used! Smells so nice and the smell lasts forever too! I could wear a shirt for a whole day and hang it back up in my closet for 2 weeks and will still smell like I just took it out of the laundry. Gets rid of those stains and orders with no problems. I got it at target and the price is so good for the quality!
This smells so good , and leaves your clothes super soft. There are a few different scents for Gain - but the original has always been my favorite. This is an affordable brand- and can be found at most retailers. I would recommend trying if you haven't already. I have never been disappointed.
Conyers, GA
Gain is my absolute favorite laundry detergent that I've ever tried! The scent is fresh and lasts all day. A little goes a long way - be sure to follow the recommended amount for the load. I find the price to be competitive and there are often coupons available to use.
I love the smell of Gain laundry detergent. My husband is extra stinky after he comes home from work and his clothes smell even worse after they've been sitting in the laundry pile all week. A little bit of Gain in the washer and it gets the stink out of his clothes
Astoria
I have used this detergent for years everyone always tells me my clothes smell so good! The scent will last for up to 2 weeks in your drawer. Gain is the freshest scent you can find in a laundry detergent I will continue to use it.
I love gain! I usually use the original scent but the other scents smell pretty good too without being overwhelming! Gets my clothes clean and they smell great. Definitely will continue to use this detergent.
Piedmont, MO
Love my gain detergent, Apple Mango Tango is my favorite scent!! My husband is allergic to most detergents and soaps, but he never has any issues with Gain. Plus our laundry stays smelling fresh!
Smells amazing. If you coupon this is basically always in your inserts. It's up to par with tide and has different scented kinds. Clothes feel soft and the smell lasts so you don't even need perfume tbh.

Looking for your answer?