Gain Liquid Fabric Softener with FreshLock Original uploaded by Amber B.

BY GAIN

HE Compatible - Safe for all Washing Machines Cool and crisp with intangible charm. One sniff and you ll understand why it s the scent that started the phenomenon. 800-682-1523. see more...

• My aunt use to mix it with water in a spray bottle and wo...1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used the liquid fabric softener like an o...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Tanya L.
ITS A GREAT PRODUCT.. If you want your clothes smelling really good, then this product for you . I always loved the smell of gain. I recommend this product to everyone who's love the smell of fresh clean clothes.
Fedjine C.
Fort Myers
THIS SMELLS SO GOOD. I honestly don't know what softener is SUPPOSED to do, but if it is softening your clothes, I don't think this worked, but this is super affordable and the fresh scent stayed on my clothes for weeks. I would recommend this to anyone.
Megan B.
I love this product! It leaves my clothes smelling fresh for weeks. You can't beat this fabric softener for the price. My clothes and towels are left smelling and feeling great. I don't do laundry without it!
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
This is not as expensive as some products and it smells just as good. This is the first time I have ever used Gain and it was nice. My clothes smell good, it does not take a lot. I had decided to give it a try, I like to try new things. I am glad I did as it really does smell good. My clothes are also very soft. I am very happy with the results from Gain Fabric Softener, I will have to try a different scent next time.
Nora C.
I mean who doesn't love the smells of fresh clean sheets or clothes. Oh my goodness, this scent is seriously one of the best scents for fabric softeners. I love it so much. Plus I love that they make it in Febreze air fresheners now.
Lakesha K.
Jacksonville, FL
I use Gain liquid fabric softener and the dryer sheets. The smell is unbelieveable, nice and fresh and slightly floral (but nothing that my husband finds objectionable). It leaves my clothes fluffy and the scent lasts for weeks after the clothes have been put away.
Marta Z.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love the original sent and using the softener really makes the clothes come out softer and fresher. My son loves the smell so I use it on his clothes all the time. When I open his dresser it still has the scent even if the laundry was done 3 days prior.
Courtney K.
Altamonte Spg, FL
We only use Gain brand laundry detergent and softener, especially Gain Original Scent. It makes our laundry smell fresh and keeps it soft. The scent lasts weeks when clothes are left in the closet. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Cheryl Z.
Decorah, IA
I love Gain Original scent. I have been using this softner for many years now and I plan to never switch. It smells great, last long on the cloths, (even if they have been boxed up for a year) A+ all the way for Gain. I love every product they sell. I even use their scent candles. Can't get enough of that fresh scent!
Honor N.
West Dundee , IL
I love this stuff! It makes my clothes smell amazing, and gets them very clean. I am a very clumsy person, so having a detergent that is able to get most of the stains out while keeping my clothing soft and comfortable is fabulous.
Shelly B.
Yulee, FL
Has anyone ever used the liquid fabric softener like an oil in a burner to make your house smell good?
Megan M.
Canton, OH
My aunt use to mix it with water in a spray bottle and would spray the bed sheets to make it smell good, it could also be sprayed on furniture , but being a thicker gel I'm not sure if it would burn like a wax or liquid would.