BY GAIN #81 in Fabric Softener

So long winter, spring s here to stay.  Grab a hammock and a cat nap in a world filled with sweet lavender and jasmine breezes.  Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! see more...

• I have never used this product. How does it compare to Tide?3 Answers
vbsarah G.
This softener smells absolutely amazing and my laundry is so soft when it comes out of the dryer. I will continue to purchase this brand of fabric softener and at an affordable price point. I would definitely recommend this product.
Robyn B.
East Amherst, NY
I'm such a big lavender fan so I was really excited to buy this product to try out. The set was really great but I feel like it did not last as long as I was hoping it would. I would recommend this product because it cleans my clothes very well but I do believe it is very pricey for what you are getting
Tammy D.
Youngsville , LA
I love the smell of freshly washed towels. I purchased this scent for the 1st time a few weeks ago. My laundry came out as expected from gain. The new fragrance was an added bonus. I love the smell of gain original so I was intrigued by the new scent. Was not disappointed. Recommend the new scent.
Liz. 💋.
Thurman, OH
Leaves clothes feeling soft and smelling fresh! I enjoy this product and would purchase it again in the months to come! It makes me love doing laundry!! Clothes smell amazing for days after being put away or hung up! Amazing price to quality ratio!
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Decorator Expert Level 1
This fabric softener smells AMAZING. Gain is pretty affordable as well. The only con I have regarding this product is it didn't make my clothes feel as soft as other fabric softeners. I would recommend and would buy again for the smell alone.
Tabitha L.
I love Gain products. It's the only brand I use, for my family and myself. Our clothes stay so soft and the scent lasts for WEEKS. My favorite thing to use it on, is our bed linens. It's so relaxing, and actually helps me fall asleep.
Alexis F.
Sacramento, CA
Love this! Makes clothes smell and feel great! Makes everything I wash with is soft and back to new after one wash! Very impressed with the quality for the price! Highly recommended for anyone who loves soft and smell good clothes!
Marla S.
Rainbow city , AL
I like this the best, it smell fresh without being too perfumey, I prefer the liquid softener for most things and my old washing machine has the dispenser. It goes a long way. The Gain detergent we also like. Good buy at Walmart.
Paola P.
Love love love this fabric softer i recently ran out but i am dying to buy it again i tell you this stuff smells so good and leaves your clothes with a nice feeling and its affordable i def reccomend to buy
Jeramar R.
Smells great!! I love gain. It does the job and it leaves my clothing smelling great! I usually find a coupon for it so the price is not too bad! I would purchase it again and I would recommend to others
Elizaveta H.
Bothell, WA
I have never used this product. How does it compare to Tide?