Gain Liquid Fabric Softener, Moonlight Breeze Scent (225 oz.) uploaded by Cristina N.Gain Liquid Fabric Softener, Moonlight Breeze Scent (225 oz.) uploaded by keren a.

BY GAIN

Experience the fantastically sweet and lush scent of Gain Moonlight Breeze. It's just like a breath of fresh air from a moonlit stroll! see more...

Sara S.
Mulvane, KS
I switched to gain after years of using Purex and other brands. Suddenly they weren't cleaning my clothes like they should or they left behind residue, so I made the switch and haven't looked back. There are also several brands that caused skin issues. My family of 6 and our skin love gain. Our clothes always come out clean, stain free and smell amazing. Moonlight Breeze is our favorite scent but the others smell great too! Gain seems a little costly but I promise you, it's worth every cent.
Leann L.
Fruita , CO
This is the BEST scent ever! I wish I could get this in a plug in and a candle! It smells so incredible and helps keep my clothes so soft and feeling like new! It's a nice fabric softener for a very reasonable price! Everyone go out and buy this now!
Lauren P.
Vidor, TX
Y'all know me and I'm OBSESSED with this scent. I just bought it and I hope it stays around FOREVER. It's super effective PLUS it even has OXICLEAN in it so it's a stain booster as well, I would recommend this to EVERYONE
Mauren F.
Los Angeles, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
At first I would never go near these detergents but my friend uses it all the time and she told me to buy it. And I love the way it leaves my clothes, the way it smells. Even my mom loves it. Yes I would recommend it.
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Ive always loved using Gain laundry detergent. My clothes smell sooo good and are soft even if I dont use softner. My clothes stay nice and bright after many washes and dont fall apart as quickly as with other brands.
Stacey B.
Columbus, MS
So yummy smelling that you just want to use it as perfume. Haha. It is an amazing product that anyone can afford. I get so many compliments on my clothes smelling good whenever I use this product. Love it!!!!
Tess W.
Newport News, VA
Gain's products always smell the best to me, so I knew this one would be a sure fit. I love it! This fabric softener is so refreshing and clean smelling. It gets all of the sweat smell from my gym clothes!
Taylor D.
one of the ONLY scents that actually lasts in my clothing when washing it. I absolutely love the smell and use the dryer sheets that go along with it. Probably my all time fav right now. Definitely recommend.
Yoazin F.
Orem, UT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Gain is also a great laundry detergent it works as great as the other brands it smells good. Cleans the clothes how it's supposed to even some stains super affordable you get your money worth of product
Monica A.
Lockport, IL
Love love love this laundry detergent. It smells amazing and it really does leave your clothes smelling good. I love how cheap it costs and how great it works. I would highly recommend to everyone.