Gain Liquid Dishwashing - 11 Oz / 18 per Case

by Gain

Lather up the dirty dishes and wash your cares away with Gain dishwashing liquid. Formulated with cleaning ingredients that never fail to remove stubborn grease and stains. Features: -Lather up the dirty dishes and wash your cares away with Gain han.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gain Liquid Dishwashing - 11 Oz / 18 per Case!
Sylacauga
This is my go-to. I don't know if that's because of how good it smells, but it does what it's supposed to do. My dishes are clean lol
Citrus Heights , CA
Ok this is all I use to wash my dishes it smells so good the smell lasts and it cleans your dishes so well and it's affordable price
I have an obsession with the original gain smell so it's only right to have the detergent. It takes off grease and it's concentrated.
Ocilla , GA
Other than dawn original I'd say this is my favorite, love the scent and really does a good job washing the dishes, soft on hands!
Alexandria, VA
This is the only dish soap that I will use. It Smells great and is easy on my hands. Its affordable and comes in great scents.
Grayson, LA
Love it!Smells nice!Suds up really well and cleans the grease very efficiently!I like how it doesn't dry my hands out as well!
N Bloomfield, OH
It smells great and will cut thru just about anything and leave your dishes nice and clean. Great product for a great price!
Mannington, WV
I don't necessarily feel it is the best degreaser of dish liquids but it is a good cleaner and certainly more affordable!!
Florissant
The smell, AMAZING! The quality of getting stuff clean, AMAZING!! The quality of how good it suds up, AMAZING! I love this!
Edgewood, NM
Smells just like the detergent, fresh and long lasting. Fights grease as well as dawn of course and is very affordable

Looking for your answer?