Gain Liquid Dishwashing - 11 Oz / 18 per Case

by Gain

Lather up the dirty dishes and wash your cares away with Gain dishwashing liquid. Formulated with cleaning ingredients that never fail to remove stubborn grease and stains. Features: -Lather up the dirty dishes and wash your cares away with Gain han.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gain Liquid Dishwashing - 11 Oz / 18 per Case!
Dothan, AL
This soap does not completely clean your dishes. It leaves them dirty and greasy. The smell is bad. It is cheaper, but you use more product in the long run.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the smell of this dishwashing liquid. It does a great job with baked on food and cuts through grease. I pick this up from my local Stop & Shop.
Ambridge , PA
Live the smell and how strong it is I don't like non smelly fish soaps I figure if you are stuck doing dishes May as well enjoy the smell of the soap
Clay Center, KS
It gets off the toughest caked on messes and works to help get my old pans looking new again. It's gentle on my hands but tough where it counts.
Vista, CA
This smells amazing but I don't feel like the suds last a long time. I don't feel like I should be soaping up my sponge 2-3 times for 10 dishes.
This last a long time and it's the best smelling gain dish soap and the blue one too and it gets soapy really fast so it's easier to wash dishes
Tampa, FL
It is affordable, has a good smell, washes dishes well and your hands do not dry, it is also durable and you get it in any store, I recommend it
Keyser, WV
This stuff smells amazing. I absolutely love Gain products. It gets my dishes cleaned really well and also leaves my hands smelling wonderful.
This is my go to dishwasher soap. Especially when the pans are oily, gain removed it faster than other dish soaps I've used in the past.
Gain is my go to soap for my laundry and my dishes. It cuts grease dirt and grime. Once I started using Gain, nothing else could compare.

Looking for your answer?