BY GAIN #95 in Starch

Icy Fresh Fizz with Oxi Booster Every time you bury your face in your sweater you ll swear you re smelling the crisp, cool air atop Mount Everest itself.  And with the cleaning power of Oxi, your clothes will look just as fresh. 800-682-1523. see more...

LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
Gain always smells so good. They should make a candle and I would burn it all day.
Candice L.
Decorator Expert
One of the best laundry soaps. Your clothes truly smell amazing after being washed. It is pricey but the cheaper brands leave no lasting impression.
Angel B.
Lucedale, MS
I love Gain everything. Original to me is the absolute best. The oxiboost is great yes, but the smell isn't gain to me? Maybe its just me.
Zombi D.
Los Angeles, CA
I like it I change around from detergents but most the time I have used this one I like the extra o I boost it gives helps clean the clothes very good and stains! And smells fabulous
Claudia R.
Gainesville
My favorite thing about Gain is the smell. It lasts so long, and it's not overpowering. This particular brand also lifts stains better than others I've tried. I don't have a lot of time to presoak or treat my clothes before washing, so the fact that it cleans well the first time is so helpful.
Jacqueline S.
Ingersoll, ON
I lovelovelove this detergent. The scent of it is amazing and it cleans my clothes really well. I can use it on my son's clothes who has sensitive skin without any issues. Definitely recommend!
Lisa G.
Amazing scent! Don't need a whole lot of the product for it to make your clean smell and look clean. Lasts a long time. Great value for pricing.
Emmanuelle B.
Really good product. Job done nicely ! Smells nice though I prefer floral or softer scent for my clothes.
Chamruong J.
Edmonton, AB
Love anything gain! Try it and find the deals too. sales and coupon everything!!
Cherie D.
I absolutely love this detergent. I use to use tide for years but picked up Gain on sale on day and fell in love. The sent leaves my laundry smelling wonderful.
Emily F.
Clearwater, FL
Is this a gallon? Or what