BY GAIN #95 in Starch

Icy Fresh Fizz with Oxi Booster Every time you bury your face in your sweater you ll swear you re smelling the crisp, cool air atop Mount Everest itself.  And with the cleaning power of Oxi, your clothes will look just as fresh. 800-682-1523. see more...

John P.
I love Gain products. They clean very well and have a great scent. The price is also unbeatable.
Savannah B.
Alabaster, AL
I love this product it makes clothes so soft and makes them smell really good. If you have sensitive skin definitely give this product a try!
Melanie W.
Athens, TX
I can't begin to explain how much I love the way this smells! Amazing!! The price is not bad, either!
Tasha S.
Seabrook, TX
I love this detergent and the smell. I don't use any brand of laundry soap other than Gain. It removes stains and leaves my clothes soft. It doesn't cause color fading and the smell lasts for weeks in the closet.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
This is a great detergent. My clothes come out clean, soft, and smell great. The Oxibooster helps get rid of stains and keeps my colors bright!
Kristi B.
Shasta Lake, CA
Gain is my favorite detergent out there. Most important it keeps my clothes clean and removes stains. With kids who like to get dirty a good detergent is necessary. Gain smells really good, ive tried every scent and love them all.
melissa c.
Gain is my number one detergent to go to! It leaves my clothes smelling great and it also removes stains.
Kathryn O.
Great price, great smell. Seems to clean my clothes well and I've never had any problems with it.
LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
Gain always smells so good. They should make a candle and I would burn it all day.
Candice L.
Decorator Expert
One of the best laundry soaps. Your clothes truly smell amazing after being washed. It is pricey but the cheaper brands leave no lasting impression.
Emily F.
Clearwater, FL
Is this a gallon? Or what