BY GAIN

Icy Fresh Fizz with Oxi Booster Every time you bury your face in your sweater you ll swear you re smelling the crisp, cool air atop Mount Everest itself.  And with the cleaning power of Oxi, your clothes will look just as fresh. 800-682-1523. see more...

Michael S.
San jose, CA
Great smell. Great product for the cost. Does everything it claims it will do. Easy pour spout and good size screw cap to measure your soap.
Angel B.
Lucedale, MS
I love Gain everything. Original to me is the absolute best. The oxiboost is great yes, but the smell isn't gain to me? Maybe its just me.
Jessica T.
Phoenix, AZ
Gain smells really good. My clothes come out clean. I'm trying to avoid harsh chemicals more or less, but this is one I still use.
Kimberly D.
The Colony, TX
Great detergent! Smells nice and doesn't irritate my newborns skin. Priced well and easily found at your nearest Walmart or Target.
Ashley W.
Lakeside, CA
Gain is one of my favorite smelling laundry detergent. The oxi booster in gain helps keep my clothes from looking dingy.
Karen M.
Jacksonville, FL
Decorator Expert Level 3
I absolutely love Gain. It is my favorite detergent. With that being said, I can't tell a difference from the Oxi boost.
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX
Again I love gain products so much. This is great for washing clothes. it leaves my clothes smelling so great. I love it.
Ashley B.
Andover, MN
Decorator Expert Level 3
I have super sesative skin but this works super well for me . I was so tired of unscented products , glad I found this.
Lindsay H.
Anderson
Absolutely love love love this detergent! Amazing scent and washing amazingly. Hands down best scent from Gain.
Montaiya J.
Hampton, VA
Decorator Expert Level 3
I like game products they smell really nice and they get your clothes clean and they're not that expensive
Emily F.
Clearwater, FL
Is this a gallon? Or what