Gain Liquid Detergent with Oxi Booster

by Gain

Icy Fresh Fizz with Oxi Booster Every time you bury your face in your sweater you ll swear you re smelling the crisp, cool air atop Mount Everest itself.  And with the cleaning power of Oxi, your clothes will look just as fresh. 800-682-1523.

Is this a gallon? Or what
Start your review of Gain Liquid Detergent with Oxi Booster!
Shasta Lake, CA
Gain is my favorite detergent out there. Most important it keeps my clothes clean and removes stains. With kids who like to get dirty a good detergent is necessary. Gain smells really good, ive tried every scent and love them all.
Northumberlnd, PA
I usually always buy Gain products because I love all their scents and how they make my clothes smell. Choose your favorite scent and then buy the Gain scent boosters to go along with it and you won't be disappointed.
League City, TX
I love this detergent and the smell. I don't use any brand of laundry soap other than Gain. It removes stains and leaves my clothes soft. It doesn't cause color fading and the smell lasts for weeks in the closet.
Marysville , CA
Oldie by a goodie! My hubby has really sensitive skin and this and tide are the only brands that work well for him and your clothes smell amazing too! It's very affordable as well! Worth the money!
Las Vegas , NV
I love gain!!! I love the smell of my clothes when they're clean! A little soap goes a long way! I love doing laundry with this affordable detergent! It's great for the price and it's good for kids!
Clark, MO
This is super affordable and it smells so good. I love washing my clothes in this laundry detergent and I get asked what perfume I sprayed when all it is is this detergent
Decorator Expert Level 2
One of the best laundry soaps. Your clothes truly smell amazing after being washed. It is pricey but the cheaper brands leave no lasting impression.
Chillicothe, TX
Love gain products but this fabric softener does wonders with the smell. I used this product 2 weeks ago and our laundry still smells refreshing
Clemson, SC
This is a great detergent. My clothes come out clean, soft, and smell great. The Oxibooster helps get rid of stains and keeps my colors bright!
Alabaster, AL
I love this product it makes clothes so soft and makes them smell really good. If you have sensitive skin definitely give this product a try!