BY GAIN #95 in Starch

Icy Fresh Fizz with Oxi Booster Every time you bury your face in your sweater you ll swear you re smelling the crisp, cool air atop Mount Everest itself.  And with the cleaning power of Oxi, your clothes will look just as fresh. 800-682-1523. see more...

Molly S.
Clark, MO
This is super affordable and it smells so good. I love washing my clothes in this laundry detergent and I get asked what perfume I sprayed when all it is is this detergent
Vanessa G.
Chillicothe, TX
Love gain products but this fabric softener does wonders with the smell. I used this product 2 weeks ago and our laundry still smells refreshing
Jessica T.
Phoenix, AZ
Gain smells really good. My clothes come out clean. I'm trying to avoid harsh chemicals more or less, but this is one I still use.
Ashley W.
Lakeside, CA
Gain is one of my favorite smelling laundry detergent. The oxi booster in gain helps keep my clothes from looking dingy.
Lindsay H.
Anderson
Absolutely love love love this detergent! Amazing scent and washing amazingly. Hands down best scent from Gain.
Tanner C.
Fort Riley, KS
BEST LAUNDRY DETERGENT IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. HOLY MOLY!!!!! I love it. My wife loves it.
Tasha S.
Seabrook, TX
I love this detergent and the smell. I don't use any brand of laundry soap other than Gain. It removes stains and leaves my clothes soft. It doesn't cause color fading and the smell lasts for weeks in the closet.
Savannah B.
Alabaster, AL
I love this product it makes clothes so soft and makes them smell really good. If you have sensitive skin definitely give this product a try!
John P.
I love Gain products. They clean very well and have a great scent. The price is also unbeatable.
galina s.
Very good detergent, doesn't make the colors run and everything comes out so soft.
Emily F.
Clearwater, FL
Is this a gallon? Or what