BY GAIN

Icy Fresh Fizz with Oxi Booster Every time you bury your face in your sweater you ll swear you re smelling the crisp, cool air atop Mount Everest itself.  And with the cleaning power of Oxi, your clothes will look just as fresh. 800-682-1523. see more...

Kora S.
Madison, WI
Gain is the only laundry detergent my partner and I use because 1) it doesn't react with my sensitive skin and 2) it smells amazing!!!! It's not organic, which would normally turn me off, but even organic detergents tend to make me itchy. Gain is amazing!
Tasha S.
League City, TX
I love this detergent and the smell. I don't use any brand of laundry soap other than Gain. It removes stains and leaves my clothes soft. It doesn't cause color fading and the smell lasts for weeks in the closet.
Trisha K.
Northumberlnd, PA
I usually always buy Gain products because I love all their scents and how they make my clothes smell. Choose your favorite scent and then buy the Gain scent boosters to go along with it and you won't be disappointed.
Maggie M.
Sacramento, CA
Oldie by a goodie! My hubby has really sensitive skin and this and tide are the only brands that work well for him and your clothes smell amazing too! It's very affordable as well! Worth the money!
Brittany C.
Las Vegas , NV
I love gain!!! I love the smell of my clothes when they're clean! A little soap goes a long way! I love doing laundry with this affordable detergent! It's great for the price and it's good for kids!
Molly S.
Clark, MO
This is super affordable and it smells so good. I love washing my clothes in this laundry detergent and I get asked what perfume I sprayed when all it is is this detergent
Candice L.
Decorator Expert Level 2
One of the best laundry soaps. Your clothes truly smell amazing after being washed. It is pricey but the cheaper brands leave no lasting impression.
Vanessa G.
Chillicothe, TX
Love gain products but this fabric softener does wonders with the smell. I used this product 2 weeks ago and our laundry still smells refreshing
Savannah B.
Alabaster, AL
I love this product it makes clothes so soft and makes them smell really good. If you have sensitive skin definitely give this product a try!
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
This is a great detergent. My clothes come out clean, soft, and smell great. The Oxibooster helps get rid of stains and keeps my colors bright!
Emily F.
Clearwater, FL
Is this a gallon? Or what