BY GAIN #96 in Starch

Icy Fresh Fizz with Oxi Booster Every time you bury your face in your sweater you ll swear you re smelling the crisp, cool air atop Mount Everest itself.  And with the cleaning power of Oxi, your clothes will look just as fresh. 800-682-1523. see more...

Trisha K.
Northumberlnd, PA
I usually always buy Gain products because I love all their scents and how they make my clothes smell. Choose your favorite scent and then buy the Gain scent boosters to go along with it and you won't be disappointed.
Maggie M.
Sacramento, CA
Oldie by a goodie! My hubby has really sensitive skin and this and tide are the only brands that work well for him and your clothes smell amazing too! It's very affordable as well! Worth the money!
Claudia R.
Gainesville
My favorite thing about Gain is the smell. It lasts so long, and it's not overpowering. This particular brand also lifts stains better than others I've tried. I don't have a lot of time to presoak or treat my clothes before washing, so the fact that it cleans well the first time is so helpful.
Latina F.
Bloomington, IN
This detergent has a wonderful smell that stays with the clothes for a while. After washing my clothes in this gain and hanging them in the closet, for weeks my clothes still have a wonderful smell. Definitely recommend this detergent.
Donna W.
Mount Hope, WV
Gain is my second choice, the price is sometimes better than Tide, but it works nearly as well.  I love that it smells great and is frequently on sale in my area.  I will continue to purchase and I recommend this product, it cleans my laundry very well.
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
Decorator Expert
The smell of Gain is nearly impossible to improve!  If I could make the entire world smell this way it'd be perfect!  The oxi boosters were a great touch!  The people at Gain knock it out of the park every time they improve their already fantastic product
Kora S.
Madison, WI
Gain is the only laundry detergent my partner and I use because 1) it doesn't react with my sensitive skin and 2) it smells amazing!!!! It's not organic, which would normally turn me off, but even organic detergents tend to make me itchy. Gain is amazing!
Zombi D.
Los Angeles, CA
I like it I change around from detergents but most the time I have used this one I like the extra o I boost it gives helps clean the clothes very good and stains! And smells fabulous
Nicole B.
Indianapolis, IN
Decorator Expert
Effective, smells amazing, and affordable! Definitely recommend this over even the more expensive brands. I would recommend this product. It doubles as a home air freshener because of the wonderful scent.
Brittany C.
Las Vegas , NV
I love gain!!! I love the smell of my clothes when they're clean! A little soap goes a long way! I love doing laundry with this affordable detergent! It's great for the price and it's good for kids!
Emily F.
Clearwater, FL
Is this a gallon? Or what