Gain Liquid Detergent with Oxi Booster

by Gain

Icy Fresh Fizz with Oxi Booster Every time you bury your face in your sweater you ll swear you re smelling the crisp, cool air atop Mount Everest itself.  And with the cleaning power of Oxi, your clothes will look just as fresh. 800-682-1523.

Is this a gallon? Or what
Start your review of Gain Liquid Detergent with Oxi Booster!
Gainesville
My favorite thing about Gain is the smell. It lasts so long, and it's not overpowering. This particular brand also lifts stains better than others I've tried. I don't have a lot of time to presoak or treat my clothes before washing, so the fact that it cleans well the first time is so helpful.
Bloomington, IN
This detergent has a wonderful smell that stays with the clothes for a while. After washing my clothes in this gain and hanging them in the closet, for weeks my clothes still have a wonderful smell. Definitely recommend this detergent.
Michigan City , IN
Decorator Expert Level 3
The smell of Gain is nearly impossible to improve!  If I could make the entire world smell this way it'd be perfect!  The oxi boosters were a great touch!  The people at Gain knock it out of the park every time they improve their already fantastic product
Beckley, WV
Gain is my second choice, the price is sometimes better than Tide, but it works nearly as well.  I love that it smells great and is frequently on sale in my area.  I will continue to purchase and I recommend this product, it cleans my laundry very well.
Los Angeles, CA
I like it I change around from detergents but most the time I have used this one I like the extra o I boost it gives helps clean the clothes very good and stains! And smells fabulous
Indianapolis, IN
Decorator Expert Level 1
Effective, smells amazing, and affordable! Definitely recommend this over even the more expensive brands. I would recommend this product. It doubles as a home air freshener because of the wonderful scent.
New Carlisle, OH
Decorator Expert Level 3
I purchased this at my local Meijer because they were out of my typical Gain Laundry Detergent (powder). I like it, but I still prefer the powder over the liquid, simply for the value. This stuff smells amazing and the smell lasts for quite some time, even in the linen closet. For those of you who prefer liquid detergent, you'll definitely want to try this.
Brighton, NY
I received this product for Christmas from my mom and I am now hooked on gain! I love the smell! It stays with my clothes until I wear them. I never have to worry if my clothes are clean or not when I use gain with oxy boost. I have a toddler so stain fighting is important. I recommend gain to everyone. Can't wait to try all of the scents.
Fowler, CA
Gain is the best smelling detergent. Any product with gain scent I'll buy. The smell is really addicting. I also love that it doesn't fade the color on my clothes. If my washer could I would use the powder but the liquid will do!
Madison, WI
Gain is the only laundry detergent my partner and I use because 1) it doesn't react with my sensitive skin and 2) it smells amazing!!!! It's not organic, which would normally turn me off, but even organic detergents tend to make me itchy. Gain is amazing!