BY GAIN

Original Fresh. Cool and crisp with intangible charm. One sniff and you ll understand why it s the scent that started the phenomenon. Original Fresh combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. With the Cleaning power of Gain. Keeps your laundry fresher for weeks!* Safe for septic tanks.  Bottle made from 25% or more post-consumer recycled plastic.  Contains no Phosphate. Questions? see more...

rebekkka g.
I have to admit when it comes to smell  Gain Liquid Detergent with FreshLock for High Efficiency Machines does trump all. But the smell doesn't really last a long time. I don't feel it washes my clothes appropriately. I will have to say I am disappointed in this product, but it is affordable. I would say if you want that fully washed feel add some fabric softener to your loads. Would only recommend this if you're on a budget.
Monicka A.
Port Angeles, WA
I love gain for the fresh smell it leaves in our clothing.  I had been on the hunt for a long time to find a detergent that didn't break my skin out, and made me look forward to pulling the shirt over my head.  I love washing my bedding in gain and then having that fresh smell when I crawl into bed at night!
Sheila M.
I usually buy Gain when it's on sale. I pick it up simply because of the price. Smells great. Gets my clothes clean. This is probably the brand I pick up the most and it's simply based on price. Seems like it's always going on sale so that's when I buy.
Sara S.
Richmond, VA
This stuff smells so good, and really keeps my clothes in good condition. I choose to wash my own work clothes (suits, nice shirts, etc.) and this softener helps them not feel as stiff. It doesn't leave a residue, and a little goes a long way. Too much can make clothes look like they are fading.
JESSICA C.
Bakersfield , CA
Gain onebone of my favorite brand named products. This one in particular not only does wonders on your clothes, but the scent is amazingly clean and fresh! It's affordable and my kids love the scent! Would most definitely recommend to anyone who hasn't tried it yet.
Emily G.
Charleston, SC
I started using this detergent because I wanted the clothes I wore to have a lasting scent even if I washed them a week or so again. I am very pleased with the ability of this detergent to keep my clothes smelling fresh and clean even after time has passed.
Cherish M.
Theodore, AL
I love gain! The smell is so strong and last a long time! It's pricey but worth the penny. It's very effective and didn't break out my body. (I have very sensitive skin.) would recommend to anyone who needs clothes to stay clean and smelling great.
Jamie D.
Murphysboro , IL
I love this detergent keeps my clothes smelling good even when they've been in the closet for a long time . It makes my clothes feel so clean and it's affordable. I also have sensitive skin and it doesn't bother me or make me itch.
Miranda S.
Freeland , PA
Such a great smelling softener. Leaves your clothes smelling great and soft. It is very effective and I love this product. It is affordable and usually on sale in different stores. I would highly recommend this product.
Cassie G.
Harlingen, TX
I've never been disappointed with this fabric softener and the value is great. You don't need a lot for it to be effective and the price is great in comparison to similar products. The lasting smell is great as well!
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Do you like Gain or Tide better?