Gain Liquid Detergent with Febreze - Sunflower and Sunshine, 50 oz

by Gain

With Sunflower and Sunshine detergent, you'll be stepping into a personal garden of Febreze freshness wherever you go. Not only will getting clean clothes be a walk in the park, it'll smell like one too.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gain Liquid Detergent with Febreze - Sunflower and Sunshine, 50 oz!
Long Beach, CA
I bought this once to try but out...it does leave clothes smelling good but as far as the softener it doesn't do its part...
Kansas City, MO
Smells really good. Does the job. I think it's too expensive though. Was not impressed at the price compared to other brands.
Olivehurst, CA
Love how good this makes my close smell! We usually buy it from Walmart or dollar tree when we just need some to get us by.
Whoever came up with a sentence he needs to put it in a perfume bottle and sell it because it smells so good great job gain
Gain smells super good ! And does the job but my favorite is tide! Although this smells great i feel tide cleans better
Beaver, OH
Absolutely love how clean gain gets my clothes and absolutely love the amazing scent that gain leaves on my laundry!
I love how soft this makes my clothes feel. It also leaves them smelling so good and fresh. It's easy on all colors.
Birdsboro , PA
Love the smell and makes the clothes look great and feel great. Easy to use. With my sensitive skin it works amazing.
Waldorf
It left my clothes and blankets smelling really good and I love that it adds the leading brand in scents into the mix
Amelia, OH
I think Gain products has such a lovely smell to them! They clothes come out feeling so soft and smelling amazing.

Looking for your answer?