Gain Liquid Detergent with Febreze - Sunflower and Sunshine, 50 oz

by Gain

With Sunflower and Sunshine detergent, you'll be stepping into a personal garden of Febreze freshness wherever you go. Not only will getting clean clothes be a walk in the park, it'll smell like one too.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gain Liquid Detergent with Febreze - Sunflower and Sunshine, 50 oz!
Jack, AL
I use this gain for washing my clothes and it is my go to! The price is always affordable and the scent last all day ! This is gentle on my clothing and my family loves it. The pros about this is they have a variety of fragrances to choose from. I recommend others to try!
Alpena
This smells so freaking good. I love this product because the scent lasts so long. I have clothes I washed a month ago and it smells like it was yesterday. I love using it and it's so easy to measure out the amount in the cap. I will definitely buy this product again.
Dewitt
This laundry detergent i was very pleased with. Has a very wonderful scent leaves clothes smelling nice fresh and clean. I bought it at Walmart and I have purchased from the dollar store before. I would definitely recommend this detergent to others!
Sumiton, AL
Always have and always will use Gain! It will always be my favorite. They have the best scents. It's also the most effective detergent I've used. There's also very good sales, I highly recommend to anyone who wants to try something new.
Radford , VA
I love this. While I use the pods (which I couldn't find to review) I love gain products. The smell lasts on clothes. It's affordable and always gets my clothes as clean as they would be if I had hand scrubbed them thoroughly
Jackson
I can live without Gain - but I'm not happy when I do! Was so thankful when my little girl was old enough that I could switch back to my "normal" detergent! Love the smell and love how clean it gets my clothes
Salem, IN
My favorite laundry detergent! It smells great, a great price, and leaves my clothes feeling so clean and fresh. It will smell good even after one day of wear. You're money spent is definitely worth it!
I usually buy this in bulk lasts me the whole month. I live in a small town so its hard to get all the sales. I try to aim for febreeze tide or gain thats the best for me and my family.
Londonderry
smells amazing and your clothes are so soft and gentle i dont have anything bad to say about gain only that i wish it was a bit cheaper other than that i highly recommend it
Suffolk
this is a good laundry detergent to use! it smells so good and makes your clothes smell good! and it's also not to expensive it's usually around $5. i get mine from walmart

Looking for your answer?