BY GAIN

It s the Same Cool & Crisp Scent You Fell in Love with... but Boosted! Just one cap has as much freshness as the leading baking soda liquid detergent with Oxi*. *1 dose Gain Original with Clean Boost vs. 45oz bottle of the leading baking soda liquid detergent with Oxi. 800-682-1523. see more...

Gain Liquid Detergent with Clean Boost
  • "It does the job in taking out the stains on my clothes really well, and it leaves my clothes smelling fresh for a long time!" in 2 reviews
  • "I love all gain products they are not overly pricey they smell great and really clean you laundry.I only use the liquid it is just easier." in 2 reviews
  • "Gain is all I buy the scents are amazing and they work great on stain lifting without having to add a stain remover booster ! " in 1 review
  • "It also leaves my clothes clean and smelling fresh even when placed in the closet for weeks at a time." in 1 review
  • "The scent last & lasts." in 1 review
Bini S.
Dallas, TX
I use this product once or twice. It is affordable. It comes in different variety but I bought lavender one. It was good and i like it. The smell was not harsh. It did not damage my clothes. it did descent good on cleaning my clothes. Only things it did not like was when I use it for really dirty stuff it did not did that great joB.
Elizabeth W.
Reddick, FL
Gain will always have my heart. It works better than any other detergent I've ever used. This one in particular smells so amazing and it lasts forever on my clothing. I love this product and they always have such great deals too. Definitely my number one choice.
Rose W.
I am a Huge fan of Gain, it is all we use. So I had high expectations for the new enhanced smell this brought to the table. I was completely satisfied. Another great product.
Shyann L.
Poteau, OK
The Hawaiian Gain Laundry Detergent Is A Great Product , It Keeps All My Households Laundry Smelling Clean And Great , Detergent Doesn't Stain Clothes As Well , Been Using For Years.
reylynn c.
This has to be our most favorite laundry detergent soap not only does it leave my clothes super clean but it it smells amazing and I love using it to wash my clothes
KC F.
This is the laundry detergent I currently use and it is soooo amazing! It smells sooo good which is always a big plus (nearly anything gain smells so good from my car freshener to my spray air freshener, they are all gain-scented). It does the job in taking out the stains on my clothes really well, and it leaves my clothes smelling fresh for a long time!
Morgan F.
Forest Park
I have just recently began using this product. It is amazing. The long lasting scent, the cleanliness, and the fact that my clothes look great is all a huge thing to me. I don't mind the extra money on a product that cleans, smells, great and maintains its smell for days after we habe done laundry.I highly recommend this to everyone
Davy A.
Duluth, GA
You will never be disappointed with this product. I love the cleanliness of how my clothes feel after the wash. I don't have to add too much product to get a great scent on whatever I am washing. I get compliments all the time on how nice I smell and I'm only wearing clean clothes.
Alyssa H.
Little Elm, TX
I love Gain products! I've been using them since I went off to college and have carried it over to my household laundry. My mom used Gain detergent and naturally I used it to because it just "feels right". I love the scents they come in and our clothes always come out clean and fresh.
Valerie S.
Elk Grove , ca
Smells wonderful cleans well! Love this stuff! I find no cons. Keeps my clothes smelling fresh for a long time and I think it does well to clean my clothes! Affordable and yes I recommend