Gain Liquid Detergent, with Baking Soda, Fresh Water Sparkle, 26 Loads 50 fl oz (1.47 L) uploaded by Teran F.

BY GAIN

Zakhyia C.
Zakhyia C.
Richmond, VA
Oh I love this laundry soap. It makes my clothing smell so fresh and it cleans my shoes whenever they get messed up. It is vey effective and I recommend everyone to purchase this item. It is affordable and I think you should buy today.
Teran F.
Teran F.
Only thing really like to use to use clothes we have bad allergies problems so certain stuff makes some of our family members itch a lot this one product doesn't do that and has amazing smell to it as well
Susan S.
Susan S.
Riverview, MI
This was by far the best laundry soap I have ever used. I cannot find it around me anymore. It would make even the smelliest dog blanket smell clean. It was also good on grease and mud that was on my rugs from boots and the dog.. I would buy this soap by the pallet if I could find it!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
New Orleans, LA
Gain always smells wonderful. However, I find I have to fill to the max fill line so I hardly ever get the maximum loads done with the liquid detergent. I must wait for them to go on sale and couponto buy it, but Gain gets the job done. High quality for sure!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Anna
Purchased at CVS they have a great sale on this product every week nice in a while so I stock up at that time and it works wonderfully on my husbands work clothes! Also, my kids clothes they play in outside!
Jaelyn S.
Jaelyn S.
Gain is one of my favorite laundry cleans products. It removes stains well and leaves a good smell. Does not disappoint. A very affordable price. I honestly recommend many people to use their products!
amelia n.
amelia n.
Henderson, TN
this is a fantastic detergent. i love how it makes my clothes feel and smell. i usually purchase it at walmart or target. and it is very affordable.
Megan E.
Megan E.
Kansas City, MO
Im usually a Tide lover but then I found the Gain Fresh water sparkle in a trial size $1 section and tried it. I absolutely loved it and I also used the Downy trial size $1 bottle with it and it was the best smelling laundry ever.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Ellisville, MS
I can't get enough of Gain!! This works well with my kids sensitive skin and I love the fresh scent. I would def recommend this
Hilary F.
Hilary F.
Cleveland
Gain is a family favorite. I love everything about it from the scent to the way it makes my clothes feel. It's amazing.