BY GAIN

with Keep-it Fresh™ Formula A surprising and uplifting experience!   Keeps your laundry fresher for weeks! 2x Concentrated = 32^ Loads so you can use 1/2 as much - One small cap cleans your whole load! Safe for septic tanks.  Bottle made from 25% or more post-consumer recycled plastic.  Contains no Phosphate. Questions?  ; compared to non-concentrated Gain ^32 Loads as measured to line 1 on the cap. see more...

• Did you know by mixing this with water and baking soda you can ma...10 Answers
  • How long is the scent suppose to last if its not stored. 2 Answers
  • Does anyone else love gain as much as I do?!9 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "The apple mango tango is my favorite scent of all times even my boyfriend loves it he doesn't feel that it is overly girly!" in 20 reviews
  • "I use all the gain products from dish washing soap to laundry and dryer sheets .. Leaves my clothes smelling good for days after wash !" in 18 reviews
  • "I've used gain for the past year and It has become one of my favorite detergents love the way it leaves my clothes smelling!" in 18 reviews
  • "i love, i love, i love the scence is very fresh and mmmmm delicius, the clothes have the scence for long time, and you can use only little for you clothing washing." in 14 reviews
  • "Pair this with the Apple Mango Tango dryer sheets and your clothes will smell amazing even after being in the closet for a while. " in 7 reviews
Lisa T.
Pantego, NC
Whoa! So many great things to say about gain!! I love this liquid detergent! It washes well and allows the scent to last in the laundry for days! I love pulling out a pair of socks I washed with this detergent and having that floral wonderful scent! Very affordable! And dollar general and food lion have coupons regularly which is amazing!!
Katelyn T.
Mt Sterling, KY
Can we talk about the scent of this product for just a second? I literally have flashbacks from my childhood every time I smell it. It’s so good! I never have a problem with detergent spots on my clothes after they’re done either! It’s a win, win for me!
Doroteya S.
Stock Island, FL
Works perfect. My clothes are very clean and fresh long last smelling. It never damage my clothes I love it,I will never choose another brand over my dear Gain. The best detergent in this world. Smells heavenly and the fragrance stays in clothes. It's also great on stains. I love Gain,you never can beat the smell of gain.
Amanda W.
Portsmouth , VA
Review for: Gain Liquid Detergent, 2x Concentrated, Joyful Expressions, 24 Load, Apple Mango Tango, 50 fl oz more...
I love love love this scent! The store where I live do not sell the dryer sheets or fabric softener in this scent but I really want all aspects of this scent! I tried it a few years ago on a whim and fell head over heels for this. until recently I always paired it with snuggle. but I think it would go so much better with the same scent!
Rebecca C.
Danville, KY
I love Gain. My daughter has eczema so her skin is sensitive to a lot of other detergents. Gain is gentle on her skin, gets our clothes clean, and leaves it smelling amazing.
Katherine R.
Greenwood, SC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Gain is our absolute favorite detergent. The smell is pleasing and keeps all our clothes smelling fresh. It is excellent on all different types of laundry and I would definitely recommend trying if you haven't. We purchase it in bulk at Sam's for very reasonable pricing.
Ashton B.
Fergus falls
This is the only laundry soap I have used in years. I love the smell it leaves on my clothes. This is the only laundry soap that my son doesn’t break out from. Great price and have always loved using it. I also use the dryer sheets and also love how they leave my clothes smelling so good.
Desiree B.
Now the smell of Gain really stays in your clothes, however I have found that it doesn't clean your clothes as well as I would like and it's too expensive for a like bottle for 35 loads.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Decorator Expert Level 2
Gain laudry detergent works really well and smells good also. I love all the scents you can get from this brand. My favorite is the Apple one. It is fairly affordable depending on how big of a jug you buy. It doesn't take a lot to do a load of laundry which is a plus for large families.
Megan K.
First Impressions: Apple Mango My Tango!! HELLO SMELL

The Product: This detergent smells amazing. And not just when you pour it into the machine, but even after the clothes have been washed and dried! When compared to other detergents, I can only vouch for the sent not so much the difference in cleaning the clothes. As far as I can tell, it gets the job done!

Overall: When it comes to cleaning the clothes, nothing special simply gets the job done but then SMELL is like no other!
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
Decorator Expert Level 2
I have never used Gain, it is worth giving a try? I love the smell of the Purex I use and am not sure it's worth it or not.
Danielle J.
What scent do you like best?
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
I never tried again before but I was debating the other day at the store do y'all prefer this over tide?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Does the scent last long ??
Emerine B.
Mount Morris, MI
If Gain made a body spray that smelled like Apple Mango Tango, would you buy it?