BY GAIN #6 in Starch

with Keep-it Fresh™ Formula A surprising and uplifting experience!   Keeps your laundry fresher for weeks! 2x Concentrated = 32^ Loads so you can use 1/2 as much - One small cap cleans your whole load! Safe for septic tanks.  Bottle made from 25% or more post-consumer recycled plastic.  Contains no Phosphate. Questions?  ; compared to non-concentrated Gain ^32 Loads as measured to line 1 on the cap. see more...

• Did you know by mixing this with water and baking soda you can ma...10 Answers
  • How long is the scent suppose to last if its not stored. 2 Answers
  • Does anyone else love gain as much as I do?!9 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "The apple mango tango is my favorite scent of all times even my boyfriend loves it he doesn't feel that it is overly girly!" in 20 reviews
  • "I use all the gain products from dish washing soap to laundry and dryer sheets .. Leaves my clothes smelling good for days after wash !" in 18 reviews
  • "I've used gain for the past year and It has become one of my favorite detergents love the way it leaves my clothes smelling!" in 18 reviews
  • "i love, i love, i love the scence is very fresh and mmmmm delicius, the clothes have the scence for long time, and you can use only little for you clothing washing." in 14 reviews
  • "Pair this with the Apple Mango Tango dryer sheets and your clothes will smell amazing even after being in the closet for a while. " in 7 reviews
Brandye R.
Brandye R.
Johnson City, TN
Honestly Hands down the very best laundry detergent ever I love how when the washer is washing that my entire back end if house and laundry room smells its like an air freshener and laundry detergent. What is so great about it is the smell of the detergent the clean fresh scent stays on your clothes it does not water of compared to every other brand I have used I love them all but my favorite is the gain original pair it with the gain fabric sheets & you're good to go!. So worth the money you will spend on it and I buy the 4x concentrated one that way I am not putting 3-4 cup fulls in the washer just one & a half
This is my all time favorite laundry soap. Leaves your clothes smelling great! I love all of the many scents gain has to offer. I also have sensitive skin and gain is the only soap I have found that doesn't bother me. I also love that their product extends to more than laundry soap as well. I can buy other household gain products such as dish soap that smell amazing too!
Kendra R.
Kendra R.
Kempton, PA
Although, I love the scent of this brand. My fiancé isn't a fan of this brand. When I used it to wash our clothes it made his skin break out in rashes. I don't condemn this product to anyone. But I wasn't happy seeing him broke out from it. If your skin is sensitive maybe think twice but everyone is different.
Kim A.
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
My mom uses this and it smells wonderful. My dad works in a wood factory and he had men coming up to him asking what smells so good! I also have worked with a lady who used this and you could smell her clothing from far away. If my family didn't have allergies, I would use this in a heart beat. Great product.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Williamston, SC
I cannot say enough about Gain Detergent , It smells good , The scent last on your clothes for weeks at a time , It comes in different scents and they are all awesome , I have been using Gain for many years and do not plan on changing anytime soon , You can usually find coupons whick makes it even better
Rhiannon F.
Rhiannon F.
When i go to buy liquid laundry detergent I prefer to buy Gain, simply because it is my absolute favorite laundry detergent, i love the way it smells and how clean it get the clothes and clothes and more clothes that i have to wash on a weekly basis. I prefer Gain over any other detergent.
Marla L.
Marla L.
Coshocton, OH
This is an amazing product. With spring, yard work is abundant. This brings heavily soiled clothes, and the warmer temperatures bring set in sweat rings. This product removes both on the first wash, without a pretreat product. The scent lasts for days. Love love love this product!
Yvonneda S.
Yvonneda S.
N Charleston, SC
Gain liquid detergent is a great cleaner for your colors or your whites. A small amount of this product goes a long way and works very well. This affordable product is able to wash many loads easily. Apple Mango Tango leaves your laundry room smelling of its sweet aroma.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Addison, AL
This is our main brand but we use the original. It smells so great and gets the clothes clean. The scent stays even after days in the closet. It's a very effective cleaner and I would love to try the flings!!!! I would recommend this to anyone! It's awesome.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA
Gain is the best liquid detergent hands down . It always leaves my clothes smelling fresh . Apple mango tango is my favorite scent along with island fresh . I guarantee every time you wash your clothes they will come out smelling fresh and clean .
Amber W.
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
I have never used Gain, it is worth giving a try? I love the smell of the Purex I use and am not sure it's worth it or not.
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
What scent do you like best?
Maryssa-Marie H.
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
I never tried again before but I was debating the other day at the store do y'all prefer this over tide?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
Decorator Expert
Does the scent last long ??
Emerine B.
Emerine B.
Mount Morris, MI
If Gain made a body spray that smelled like Apple Mango Tango, would you buy it?