Gain Island Fresh Liquid Detergent

When you've run out of vacation days, but you still want to smell like the crisp, warm air of a picturesque seaside beach, it's time to leave the ordinary behind, and introduce the enchantingly scented Gain Island Fresh Liquid Laundry Detergent to your laundry routine.

I Love this product because it leaves my clothes smelling great, but lately my gym clothes are not smelling the best with this detergent. Is there anything I can add to the washing cycle or another Gain product I should use to was gym clothes?
How do I find gain?
[product:gain-liquid-laundry-detergent-island-fresh-scent-25-loads-40-fl-oz] Does this product work as good as Tide? Does it really smell good or more like chemical?
Start your review of Gain Island Fresh Liquid Detergent!
Ashley J.
Seminole, TX
This is my husbands absolute favorite laundry detergent! He loves how long the smell lasts and how it smells so good! It's like a breath of fresh air when you smell Our laundry! I'll purchase this till the day I die probably!
Teneal I.
Aurora
I like this detergent . it also smells good and doesnt break me out like most. This detergent gets 4 stars . try it out
Karyn R.
Coconut Creek, FL
We only use Gain in our home! Detergent, softener, and scent booster beads! The smell comforts me and lasts on our clothes for months!
Nichole C.
Granville, NY
Love Gain products! They smell amazing & clean great! Works for all skin types as well. Definitely a staple product in my home.
Hannah G.
Mountain Home, AR
I have used Gain off and on throughout the years. I have not decided if Gain is my go-to. I don't think there is anything wrong with it but I don't always feel like I get the same clean smell with Gain as I do with Tide products.
amber H.
Oolitic, IN
My husband just brought this home last week and i love it. It not only cleans my clothes great it leaves them smelling amazing
Angela S.
Gain flings are easy to use. It smells so good and gets the stains out. Makes my clothing smell really good and adds softness as well. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
elizabeth S.
Scent doesn't last as long but makes my clothes and blankets very soft. This has to be my favorite.
Mariah C.
Ashland, OH
Long lasting scent. The price is very high though but that goes along with all brand names things.
Dawn B.
Springport, MI
I love the smell of gain detergent!! It gets my clothes clean and smelling fresh! I love sleeping in a freshly made bed with bedding washed in gain detergent.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Whitney Z.
Hamburg, NY
il y a 2 ans
Gain Island Fresh Liquid Detergent Does this product work as good as Tide? Does it really smell good or more like chemical?
Crystal W. il y a 2 ans
It does not clean as well but does smell really good.