Gain® Island Fresh Fabric Softener Sheets 34 ct Box uploaded by Shyrita B.Gain® Island Fresh Fabric Softener Sheets 34 ct Box uploaded by Laritza  M.

BY GAIN #7 in Fabric Softener

Great scents in Gain fabric softener--your nose and clothes will thank you. Add even more freshness with Gain Detergent. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Alexandria B.
Mabscott, WV
I am allergic to most brands of laundry detergent, fabric softener, and dryer sheets. I have super sensitive skin and break out in rashes with most laundry products. Gain is one of the ONLY products I can use that doesn't irritate my skin. Gain smells so good, no matter what scent you use. It is and always has been a family favorite and I appreciate that my sensitive skin can feel at ease with Gain! Gain keeps my clothes fresh and the scent seems to last forever after wash and dry. Love this product and brand!
Courtnie N.
Minneapolis, MN
I am somewhat of a Gain snob and usually buy all of their laundry products almost exclusively! They are not the cheapest product available but also not the most expensive either. I feel like the product value is worth the price. I also love the variety of different scents that they have available.
Patience P.
Fernandina, FL
Such a great scent. Not over powering and I tend to be sensitive to smells. Takes care of my static issues as well. Always can find them on some sort of sale and the price is right even if their not on sale.
hello g.
COLUMBUS, OH
I literally love all Gain products! I feel like no matter which one you get you cant go wrong. I love the fabric softener and the detergent and the air fresheners and the cleaners (with mr. clean).  The smell is very fresh and clean and it makes you feel good. I love the original scent but I also love apple mango tango.
Kristen M.
Hull, GA
Gain Island fresh scent is probably my favorite smelling laundry soap over everything else. Not only to mention the fact that the smell stays for almost ever. It's very affordable, and I would highly recommend everyone to use GAIN island fresh scent atleast every single day.
ᘔEIᑎᗩᗷ A.
Dearborn, MI
I mean how can you use gain detergent and not the softener, again the smell is amazing. I’ve been using gain for 5 years + and I don’t think I would ever switch.
Danielle W.
Just toss a sheet or two if you like the overwhelming gain scent into your dryer and wait until the cycle is finished and you've got warm clean soft static free clothes <3
Maria R.
I absolutely love these dryer sheets you can use them to line your drawers always loses clothes smelling good and also in the linen closet shelves they're not just good for drying your clothes and you can also dust with them and leaves your house smelling amazing.
Shannan W.
I buy these for more than just tossing in the dryer. I stick them in stinky shoes and even pack them in my suitcase to keep clothes smelling fresh on trips. They are affordable and I recommend this clean scent. Purchase at dollar stores or mass retailers
Karina G.
One of my favorite laundry soap I feel this is better compared to other brands it leaves my clothes smelling great soft And long lasting also seems to remove yucky heavy stains would deffently reclined this or the original scent it’s greaaat !!