BY GAIN #57 in Laundry Detergent

Gain Icy Fresh Fizz Scent Laundry Detergent with Oxi Boost: 31 loads 2-in-1 FreshLock plus Oxi Boost If a regular clean isn't enough for you, give your routine an Oxi Boost Will have your clothes sparkling and fresher than ever see more...

Brittany P.
Gain products and I have a long standing relationship. One of my first laundry memories is being over an aunts house while she was doing laundry and loving how fresh the clothing smelled. Since then I have used gain products. I was 10 at the time. Loyalty. For a long time gain did not have a product that also included stain remover and that frustrated me. Now that they have this product on the market I'm able to get my whites extremely clean as well as maintaining that fresh gain smell I have always loved.
Jan P.
Atlanta , GA
This is the best laundry detergent ever! It smells really good and cleans my work clothes and my toddler's clothes. I just wish there was a fabric softener and fireworks in this scent. oh! and the price is very competitive. Totally recommend it.
Mindy C.
Kansas City, MO
I like this detergent a lot. It has such a great scent and does a good job washing clothes. I was happy with the result. The price is average for detergent and if I had to choose between this and other similarly priced detergent, I would pick this one.
Kaleena V.
Winter Haven, FL
Wth a house full of kids this detergent is essential. It has a great scent and the oxi clean really helps get rid of the stains the little people in my house always seem to get. Highly recommended for others with children.
Teya S.
Love it very efficient for the price smells good and last a long time you do go through it faster if used with every load but I love it and recommend it to families it's very affordable with the price it's marked at
Kristal F.
Use gain with oxyclean to get the stains out of my sons baseball uniform! Works great. I usually wet an area and use some dry detergent to run the area and then wash in the machine. I've always had good luck with this product!
Stephanie K.
Huntersville
This Gain detergent smells how you want your laundry to smell when it comes out fresh and clean and I think the oxi boost helps oxiginate stains but I'd also oretreate as well to ensure removal.
Bethany b.
Franklinton, LA
This is a great washing powder. The smell lasts long after the wash. The price is great for the amount you get. I definitely will repurchase as I have purchased it many times.
Courtney L.
Saint Marys, PA
This detergent smells amazing and the Oxi Boost is great because it really cleans deep!! Also the price is affordable even when on a budget! I can always depend on Gain!
Jennifer H.
Haverstraw, NY
This is the best gain scent ever!! It leaves your clothes smelling fresh and does the job on the stains. I just wish there were scent booster and a fabric softener and flings to match. Recommend it!
Bianca M.
Kansas City, KS
What softener pairs well with this product for you?
Isis B.