Gain Honey Berry Hula Liquid Dish Soap

by Gain

Get your grass skirt ready, ‘cause you’ll be dancing a celebration hula after you smell what Gain Honey Berry Hula with Bleach Alternative liquid dish soap can do for your suds.

Has anybody used the new tropical scent Gain soap? I am a fan of the original but wonder if the new scent cleans as well. [product:gain-ultra-honey-berry-hula-scent-bleach-alternative-3-216-fl-oz-bottles]
How do you like the fragrance in this dish soap?
What is your favorite dish soap? [product:gain-ultra-bleach-alternative-honeyberry-hula-dishwashing-liquid] [product:gain-ultra-original-dishwashing-liquid] [product:ultra-gain-dish-liquid-soap-hawaiian-aloha-9-fl-oz]
Start your review of Gain Honey Berry Hula Liquid Dish Soap!
Melissa L.
Mansfield, TX
Gain Honey Berry Hula Liquid Dish Soap uploaded by Melissa L.
Purchased at: Walmart
OMG - this scent is so heavenly. I actually don't completely hate doing the dishes anymore since I found this scent. I enjoy all Gain products (hello, their business is making laundry and dishes smell good!) but this is my favorite scent, even more than "original Gain". It smells slightly fruity, yet fresh and sweet. I can't describe it, but it is wonderful. I haven't seen one yet, but I'd love for them to make actual air freshener with this scent! Bonus points for the vivid blue color, matches my "rainbow/colorful" kitchen scheme.
Laura E.
Tulalip, WA
Gain Honey Berry Hula Liquid Dish Soap uploaded by Laura E.
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells like a dream and isn't harsh on your hands when washing something you can't put in the dishwasher. It gets nice and sudsy, lots of bubbles. It works really well! I would recommend it!
Ishimina R.
Bryan, TX
Gain Honey Berry Hula Liquid Dish Soap uploaded by Ishimina R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I typically use Dawn but this one is a good one as well. First let me say that the scent is very pleasant. Second my hands do not feel dry after using it. Sometimes I use it just to wash my hands because I know that it isn't going to dry my hands out. It cleans the dishes very well and doesn't leave them feeling greasy.
Kimignon T.
Grand Prairie, TX
Gain Honey Berry Hula Liquid Dish Soap uploaded by Kimignon T.
I actually bought this on sale for 98 cents!! Of course I got several for this amazing price!! I enjoy gain washing powder so I thought surely this would be just as good. The scent is amazing!! Unfortunately, it doesn't clean greasy dishes very well, nor does the suds last. I will stick with Dawn😀
susan C.
Norwalk, IA
I love the smell of this so much! I also love that it comes in the 3 pack because I never run out! It cleans great and is a brand you can trust.
sharon C.
Kankakee, IL
I have been using gain for the past 10 years almost. What caught me was the strong clean scent it gives.
jennifer T.
Booneville, MS
Gain Honey Berry Hula Liquid Dish Soap uploaded by jennifer T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this scent and the way it cleans It isntough on greased pans and does a great job. I love the size of the bottle it goes a long way. It has a easy to use squirt bottle amd a little goes a long way I really enjoy the different scent and how it bubbles up amd makes my glasses virtually see threw them Great product a must tey
Porshe M.
Mukilteo, WA
I found this scent to be much too strong and over-the-top for a dish soap. It almost reminds me of one of those potent fruity body sprays. Would not purchase this particular scent again.
Jonell C.
Peoria , AZ
This smells amazing! it does a great job at loosening up baked on food or food that got dried up when my nasty room mate fogrot a plate of food in his room.
India M.
CHARLOTTE , NC
Gain Honey Berry Hula Liquid Dish Soap uploaded by India M.
My stuff it smells good and cleans the grease right. Off i just started using this stuff a year ago and you see i liked it yall go get yall some 📣😍
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jade W.
il y a 3 ans
Jenn F. il y a 3 ans
I have used it and yes, it cleans just as well. I think I prefer the original scent but it still smells amazing and works great!