BY GAIN

Gain High Efficiency Liquid Detergent - Original, 100 oz see more...

Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Kennesaw, GA
I love using the same smell detergent, fabric softener and dryer sheets. The good thing about gain is you can do exactly that. I love the smell if gives your fresh clean clothes. There are many different scents you can choose from which is amazing, since everyone loves to pick the scents for them selves.
ashley r.
ashley r.
Memphis, TN
By far the best laundry detergent I have ever used. Since trying this when I got my first apartment, I have never tried any other. The clean is like no other and the freshness lasts for weeks after putting the clothes away. Great value as it lasts a long time and I would highly recommend
Amy B.
Amy B.
Rhinelander, WI
I love, love, love gain detergent! There are so many scents to choose from and they all smell great. My cloths come out clean, and never dull or worn looking. It's not the cheapest option, but also not super expensive. It's excellent quality for what you pay. I'd totally recommend it!
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Joshua Tree, CA
First off, Gain smells AMAZING! The scent lasts SO LONG! I mean it, it seriously lasts so long. We use this on our clothing and cloth diapers for two. The diapers go in with a stench as you can imagine and they come out looking white and clean and smelling fresh, clean and perfect!
Candice B.
Candice B.
Portland, IN
Gain is one of the best laundry soaps. This big bottle really lasted a long time. It got out the stains i need and after words they clothing smelled so good. The price on this big thing isn't really that bad well worth it. And if you have kids i would recommend this too.
Donna T.
Donna T.
Crystal Lake, IL
I really like Gain laundry detergent for its smell. The smell is my favorite. I usually purchase Gain for its smell. I feel like it clean well enough. Gain is an affordable price. I usually buy this product at Target. I would definitely recommend this detergent.
Ronda L.
Ronda L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Fantastic detergent. Gets all the stains out and leaves my laundry very clean. Not rough on the skin either. I've tried some brands which made our whole house itchy, not this one. I've been using it for many years and very happy with how my laundry is clean.
Marie G.
Marie G.
Colton, CA
Gain has become my favorite type of laundry detergent it smells amazing and leaves my clothes so soft. also really
love the gain pods gets stains out and its not irritating at all.very affordable for everyone so worth thr pirce definitely recommend it to all
Kat W.
Kat W.
Cannot tell you how many friends and house guests have asked me what detergent I use. They love the scent in the bedding. Have converted so many of them to Gain. Ialso use the $18.00 box I do some sort of laundry almost every day and it lasts all month.
Kathleen C.
Kathleen C.
Rincon, GA
Hands down the best scent out there. My family loves it and cleans well. Scent lasts for days. This i s my husband's favorite. Great for spot cleaning too. Does't make colors bleed. Well worth the cost. Stock up when they go on sale at Kroger or Publix.