BY GAIN

Gain High Efficiency Liquid Detergent - Original, 100 oz see more...

Crystal T.
Worcester, MA
Such a great detergent! It cleans my clothes very well and it’s really good for anyone with sensitive skin. The smell is so fresh and amazing and this is one of the two detergents that I will use. Very gentle in clothes as well.
Robyn R.
East Orange , NJ
Gain Original is amazing. I can wash all of my summer clothes at the end of the summer, pack them away until the next year. When the next summer is here, the clothes still smell like they were just washed. I recommend this product.
Shay B.
Richmond
The original Gain scent is my favorite hands down. I love this scent for detergent, softener, dryer sheets, and even dish soap. The detergent works well to get my clothes perfectly clean each time!
Shannon C.
Kennesaw, GA
I love using the same smell detergent, fabric softener and dryer sheets. The good thing about gain is you can do exactly that. I love the smell if gives your fresh clean clothes. There are many different scents you can choose from which is amazing, since everyone loves to pick the scents for them selves.
Allison M.
Shreveport, LA
Gain is my favorite detergent to use.  I have actually had people tell me how they love the smell on my clothes.  It's a little pricey but I always buy when it's on sale or I have a coupon. Also, I feel like my clothes are are cleaner when I use Gain.  I would recommend to anyone who loves a great smelling and effective laundry detergent but doesn't mine spending a little extra.
Allison H.
Stinnett, KY
Gain original high efficiency is great. I typically pretreat any stains with some of it and then put the suggested amount in my washing machine. Unlike other brands, Gain never disappoints! It gets out the toughest stains and leaves a long lasting fresh scent. This was my first time purchasing the high efficiency 100 oz bottle, 5 stars all the way Gain!
Erica N.
Anderson, SC
I really like the smell of almost all of the Gain detergents but I usually go with the original scent. I like to use Gain on my laundry because I feel like it does a good job of cleaning and the scent lasts a long time. However, I sometimes will go with a cheaper detergent because my family washes a lot of laundry and Gain can be a bit too costly.
Meow M.
I always purchased cheap laundry detergent my whole adult life. Came by a coupon and purchased it. Items smelling clean with a strong scent is important to me. I'm a clean freak so it's worth the extra $2- 3 bucks to have something smell great for a long period of time. Gets my clothes clean, strong scent, and now worth the price. Clean smelling laundry is awesome
Mariah D.
Edgerton, WI
I really like the smell of the Gain detergents and often switch between the original scent and the Febreeze freshnes scent. I like to use Gain on my laundry because I feel like it does a good job of cleaning my families clothes and the scent lasts a long time. My husband works construction and it tackles a majority of his tough stains without being too harsh for my 5 year olds clothes. I believe this is a good quality product and that it is affordable.
Rikki C.
I love this laundry detergent. It smells absolutely amazing. It gets my clothes very clean and keeps them smelling so nice. We pair it with Gain fabric softener and it works so great together. It is affordable and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants their clothes not only clean but left smelling great.
Darlene B.
I , ON
1954 reviews
Do you like the scent of this product?