BY GAIN

Gain High Efficiency Liquid Detergent - Original, 100 oz see more...

Crystal T.
Worcester , MA
Such a great detergent! It cleans my clothes very well and it’s really good for anyone with sensitive skin. The smell is so fresh and amazing and this is one of the two detergents that I will use. Very gentle in clothes as well.
Shannon C.
Kennesaw, GA
I love using the same smell detergent, fabric softener and dryer sheets. The good thing about gain is you can do exactly that. I love the smell if gives your fresh clean clothes. There are many different scents you can choose from which is amazing, since everyone loves to pick the scents for them selves.
Allison M.
Shreveport, LA
Gain is my favorite detergent to use.  I have actually had people tell me how they love the smell on my clothes.  It's a little pricey but I always buy when it's on sale or I have a coupon. Also, I feel like my clothes are are cleaner when I use Gain.  I would recommend to anyone who loves a great smelling and effective laundry detergent but doesn't mine spending a little extra.
Allison H.
Stinnett, KY
Gain original high efficiency is great. I typically pretreat any stains with some of it and then put the suggested amount in my washing machine. Unlike other brands, Gain never disappoints! It gets out the toughest stains and leaves a long lasting fresh scent. This was my first time purchasing the high efficiency 100 oz bottle, 5 stars all the way Gain!
Meow M.
I always purchased cheap laundry detergent my whole adult life. Came by a coupon and purchased it. Items smelling clean with a strong scent is important to me. I'm a clean freak so it's worth the extra $2- 3 bucks to have something smell great for a long period of time. Gets my clothes clean, strong scent, and now worth the price. Clean smelling laundry is awesome
Rikki C.
I love this laundry detergent. It smells absolutely amazing. It gets my clothes very clean and keeps them smelling so nice. We pair it with Gain fabric softener and it works so great together. It is affordable and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants their clothes not only clean but left smelling great.
Amanda C.
Arlington Hts, IL
I switched to this when I had an allergic reaction to another brand. somehow never reacted to this. LOVE the scent. and the scent lasts! it's a bit pricey, but there are usually coupons when I go, so it's not the end of the world. and frankly, I have a very sensitive nose and the scent is good but not overpowering, so it's worth the price in my opinion.
Dana S.
I love GAIN. The smell, the feel, and the long lasting softness of my clothing and sheets. Gain does sometimes get pricey so I do go for Tide or Arm and Hammer more often. I do love using Gain. I only use the original scent. I just love the smell. Its better then the added floral etc... scents!
Ami Y.
South Pittsburg, TN
Last year my husband developed an allergy to the laundry detergent we used at the time. We tried several others but they all made him break out in a painful and itchy rash. We finally tried Gain and his rash went away completely. Plus, there's nothing like that Gain detergent smell!! We love it!
Nicole B.
Love Gain, helps clothes smell fresh for long periods of time.  Easy to use and dispense.  Good for my HE front load washing machine.  Does a good job getting clothes clean, at an affordable price.  Will definitely recommend to friends and family and will buy again.
Darlene B.
I , ON
1957 reviews
Do you like the scent of this product?