BY GAIN #67 in Starch

2x UltraFor High Efficiency Machines. Spring Lavender combines these sniff-tastic elements:  Overtones: Lavender, lilac and jasmine create an intoxicating floral cocktail Undertones: Subtle fruity tones let the strong floral scents shine see more...

Gain High Efficiency Liquid Detergent
  • "A little bit goes a long way and with this stuff the scent definitely lasts for days. " in 1 review
  • "I have used many different kinds of detergent but this takes the cake, it smells great and it does take away any odors from you clothes." in 1 review
  • "The scent however is very long lasting which is great if you like the scent." in 1 review
  • "I have tried other and none of them leave me clothes smelling as good as this detergent!" in 1 review
  • "Well Gain being my all time favorite detergent, this Lavender scent is EVERYTHING..I straight up layer it with the fabric softner and dryer sheets so I am literally inhaling my laundry like a wierdo." in 1 review
Lyanna L.
Sacramento , CA
I love this product, I didn't start using GAIN until I've moved out of my mothers house and one day I ended up using all my detergent but still needed to wash my clothes. All the stores around me were closed and so I ended up borrowing from my housemate. And boy, it was great. The smells definitely comes out smelling wonderful and it definitely gets your clothes clean.
Dianna S.
I have only used gain for over ten years. It smells amazing and get my clothes clean. I don't see a lot of fading on them either. It is very effective. One gallon is around $10 and last me about a month. and that's doing about 15-20 loads.
Melissa A.
Follansbee
This product has a absolutely the most amazing smell just opening the bottle could you imagine washing your clothes in it....Gain with FreshLock Lavender Liquid Fabric Softener 90 fl. oz. Bottle
Brittany M.
Anderson
would buy this and recommend this to all my friends. I will definitely be buying more from this line. It stays on all day with out me have to reapply. It makes your face feel so beautiful.
Bree U.
Beachwood, NJ
Gain hands down is the best smelling laundry detergent out there! It makes your clothes smell so good! It's inexpensive for what you get out of it, clean clothes with a great smell! I especially love using this on my bed sheets because it keeps them smelling great all week
Brittany K.
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite laundry detergent! It leaves your clothes smelling so fresh and so clean.  I love the lavender scent the most.  My husband is a contractor and does home remodel so his clothes are always a mess.  I would recommend this product!
Amanda J.
Sunland, CA
I love Gain laundry detergent! It keeps my fabrics soft, clean and smelling amazing. The scents that Gain uses smell so great it keeps me purchasing their products over and over again. I buy mine at Target and highly recommend this product!
Alize B.
Personal I don't see a difference in laundry detergents but this one is good nothing to different on the bad side ! It does clean my clothes and I find it to be affordable! I would recommend to other to try it out for themselves!
Skye N.
Rocky Mount, NC
I love all things Gain, and this is no exception! It smells awesome and gets your clothes clean! It suds up well and you don't have to add extra like some detergents! I recommend giving it a try because you won't be disappointed!!
Nathalie G.
Manchester, NH
When I get sick of using the detergents activities which the game I love that it actually cleans the clothes and it also smells great for days. It's on the more affordable side it works well and I would definitely recommend it.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
What's your favorite scent?