Gain HE Liquid Laundry Detergent - Island Fresh 225 oz. - 146 loads

by Gain

Island Fresh combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Tropical white flowers with a splash of orange. Undertones: Sweet and musky with a woodsy wink.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gain HE Liquid Laundry Detergent - Island Fresh 225 oz. - 146 loads!
How would you rate this product?
Denison, IA
Great product would definitely recommend. If you vist the website you can get great coupons and promo codes.
Gain is just yummy! Love gain products. The flings are AAAAAmazing and the fireworks are also AAAAAmazing!
Fort Valley, GA
I love the way it makes my clothes smell. I also love the clean feeling the clothes get after being washed.
I like be how it makes my clothes smell and it smell up my whole house like it. I love laundry day now
Always use this when I do my laundry. My clothes smell sooo good after and it stays smelling good
Ocean Springs, MS
My main laundry detergent! It works well and is very affordable. My clothes always smell great!
Tuscaloosa, AL
You can not go wrong with gain! Smells so fresh!!!!!!! Love it :) everyone needs it..
Gain is my favourite smelling of all laundry detergents, it comes in a few scents, they all smell fantastic. We all want great smelling clothes, but it's also effective at cleaning your clothing gently. It is also cost effective and on sale often, only laundry detergent we use in my gome :)
Umm hello amazing scent in a bottle! Leaves my clothes feeling fresh and clean and smelling oh so lovely! The scent is long lasting giving you that just clean out of the wash feel all day long! Plus for the price you pay you get an amazing amount of washes from each pack! Great value!
Longueuil, QC
I used to buy tide but i change to gain to tried and i stock with it i love the sens much more and the power to take the stains is much more strong ! I just love it !

Looking for your answer?