Gain HE Liquid Laundry Detergent - Island Fresh 225 oz. - 146 loads

by Gain

Island Fresh combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Tropical white flowers with a splash of orange. Undertones: Sweet and musky with a woodsy wink.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gain HE Liquid Laundry Detergent - Island Fresh 225 oz. - 146 loads!
How would you rate this product?
Abbeville, GA
My favorite laundry detergent, we don't use anything but gain. Love love love it! Leaves my clothes so fresh and clean
Like the way it cleans laundry....reasonably priced..different fragrances..easy to find...good at spot cleaning stains
Phoenix, AZ
LOVE this detergent. It smells amazing. And it has always been able to get out mystery spots on my toddlers clothes.
Tampa, FL
Love it!!!!! Leaves my clothes feeling and smelling great. I use the prefilled pods which helps me maximize my loads
Brooklyn, NY
Love the way gain smells. It leaves my clothes smelling so fresh and clean. If you haven't tried it yet you should!
Owensboro, KY
It smells heavenly, Gain has to be my favorite scented laundry detergent and the clothes always come out soft.
Columbus
I like Gain liquid laundry detergent it keeps clothes clean and smelling fresh this is a good product to use
Knoxville, TN
Gain is the only laundry detergent I use. It gets all of our clothes clean every time. It smells amazing too.
Irving, TX
Love the fresh smell and that they smell can stay in your close throughout the weeks throughout the day even
Bakersfield, CA
I love gain! It has always been my go -to detergent! Keeps my clothes smelling good ! I've never had issues!

Looking for your answer?