BY GAIN #5 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Gain FreshLock Original Dryer Sheets: Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks Decreases static Undertone scents: white floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber see more...

• Gain FreshLock Original Dryer Sheets do you all like these dryer ...1 Answers
  • Anyone else completely in love with the smell of Gain? ūüėā29 Answers
  • After using the dryer sheets can they be used for anything else?14 Answers
Gain FreshLock Original Dryer Sheets
  • "So sad that I'm allergic to Gain, but these sheets smell wonderful and I know from other people that they keep your clothes smelling fresh." in 7 reviews
Anna T.
Muscle Shoals, AL
My favorite dryer sheets! They soften your clothes and other laundry and make them smell wonderful as well. I rarely have a problem with static after using these dryer sheets. Great price for a great quality product, I would highly recommend.
Chelsey C.
Inman, SC
My favorite line of dryer sheets! Compliments are the gain products without being too overbearing. Smells so fresh & clean. Even through clean clothes in the dryer with these sheets just to freshen them up before wearing!
Diana H.
Tampa
I love the way my clothes smell after use them.and even after a week you can smell the freshness, The only thing I don’t like is they stick to my clothes some times ,I like that they are affordable for everyone. Yes I would recommend them.
Jennifer D.
Ogema, MN
Love the scent on these, they get the static out of the clothes. I also use these to dust the tv, and along the baseboards of my house. They are good dust collectors as well as use for your laundry needs
Nora N.
I love this product, I bye this product for my self more then for my family, love the perfume smell, I recommend this product to every one A+, and I bought for only a $1.00 from the @dollartree yes very cheap for the best product ever. My clothes smells really good love it for the price.
Erica B.
I love the smell of any and all gain products I put them in my kids sock drawer. I put them in my work drawers, I've put them in my car all for freshening purposes and for the smell and my kids put them in their pocket and take them to school because they say it makes them smell better.
Jess I.
San Antonio, TX
Since I absolutely love the way Gain smells, it is no surprise that I would also love the Gain dryer sheets. I prefer using these because I also really like that it does soften my clothes and the scent lasts for weeks even when some of the clothes are folded up and put inside drawers.
Pamela  S.
Portage, MI
This product is wonderful. We used this product when drying our clothes on the machine. Smells so good and keep the static off. We also used this under our bed sheets to make it smell. It's very useful and functional. We highly recommend this product!
Lucia R.
Los Angeles, CA
Really like the smell of gain dryers sheets. It gives the clothes a fresh and clean smell when you put it to dry if you by accident forgot to put Downey softener. Also, it doesn't cost a lot and it has a different kinds of dryers sheets. I would recommend this to everyone who like their clothes smell fresh and clean.
Catlin M.
Eau Claire, WI
You know you can't go wrong with the original! subtle, yet great scent and 100% less static than drying without a sheet. Another great thing being the very affordable price that comes with the awesome product- add to that the numerous scents, there's a whole lot to love about Gain (especially the original).
Kaaila K.
Mesa, AZ
Anyone else completely in love with the smell of Gain? ūüėā
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
How many people use this?
Erika v.
riverview, fl
Can i put this inside the washer?
Shelley S.
What are some other uses for Gain dryer sheets?
Shelly B.
Yulee, FL
After using the dryer sheets can they be used for anything else?