BY GAIN

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Myla M.
Reading, MA
I love the smell of gain. Nothing like it. Does a great job of cleaning clothes while making them smell awesome
Amy D.
Burlington, KY
Love that I don't have to use detergent and fabric softener with these. My clothes also smelled really good!
ShannonDavila J.
Schertz, TX
Love this detergent it's a great price and it works so good to keep your clothes clean and smelling amazing.
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I love this product and great for the price very convenient to use I have my husband use this when he travels
Kati S.
Joplin
This is my go to scent. It lasts for a long time even when your Landry isn't fresh out of the washer or dryer
Brittany B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these little mini pods that these brands are distributing nowadays! They are so convenient and awesome
Tessa N.
New Phila, OH
I think these were such a great idea I'm so glad someone made them because they're awesome and work amazingly
Brianne D.
Spotswood, NJ
Love these scented pods and all type of pod products like it. Super easy to just toss into your laundry load
Laura A.
Ontario, CA
Love the smell the product its self and the resolts with out even using a lot love gain i use it on a daily.
Leah K.
North Tazewell, VA
Get this all the time. It works great. I love the smell and it really gets my clothes clean and smelling good
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?