BY GAIN

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Love these pods. They smell so good and they're so convenient to use. Just toss them in the wash and that's all!
Erin P.
I wouldn't use any other detergent its so convenient and pefect for when your in a hurry to get to the next chore
Giselle T.
Anaheim, CA
Very consecrated on stains and the smell of the pink one is so good ūüėäand didn't leve any weirded resido on close
Nicki N.
Pittsburgh
Love this fragrance! Clothes stay smelling wonderful! So easy to just throw one or two in depending on the load.
Barbara H.
Fayetteville, TN
This is a great product, it cleans great and is so easy to use, and smells wonderful, I recommend it to everyone.
Trisha D.
Jerome, MI
This stuff smells like watching a sunrise in Hawaii I've never done that but I imagine I em when I do my laundry!
Christina R.
MICHIGAN CITY, IN
One if my fave scents but not my all time fave. I love gain and will not change my products to any other company
Emily S.
Portland, OR
I love that I can just toss a pack of this soap in with my dirty laundry and not have to worry about measuring.
Kerra M.
Love Gain flings! We use them everyday and they clean our clothes so well. The smells they come in is amazing!
Jamie C.
Gold river
Love love like every the smell!! Make my clothes stay so much fresher than powder or regular liquid detergent!!
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?

back