BY GAIN #53 in Laundry Detergent

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
V. Adaia F.
Round Rock, TX
Great smell not to great of a price tag... Cleans really good overall, I recommend keeping an eye pout for sales
Suzanne N.
Canton, OH
These seem to really get my clothes clean. I like that the scent isn't too strong and smells clean, not perfumy.
Shelbi F.
San Francisco, CA
I like these alot, they reduce mess and also save money because it doesn't let you over use them or underuse them.
Nicki N.
Pittsburgh
Love this fragrance! Clothes stay smelling wonderful! So easy to just throw one or two in depending on the load.
Brandy H.
I love gain flings! They are so simple to use and mess free! I also love the scents! This is one of my favorites!
Jessica V.
I love these because they are so easy to use and they make my clothes smell amazing!! They are very effective ☺️
Jessica S.
Pt Pleasant, WV
Best product ever I reccomed anyone try this if they have h&e washer you will like these they last a long time
Emily S.
Portland, OR
I love that I can just toss a pack of this soap in with my dirty laundry and not have to worry about measuring.
Hunter R.
Elizabethtown, KY
The only laundry detergent my and husband and I will use. The only kind that leaves our clothes smelling fresh!
Harley G.
Colorado Springs, CO
Best laundry detergent of all time it leaves the best scent on my clothes! Especially my husbands work clothes
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?