BY GAIN #39 in Laundry Detergent

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Courtney H.
Centralia
I love the smell of this gain less mess less stress. These pods are awesome I have been using them for two years now
Kayla M.
Chloe, WV
I love gain! I love the tropical smell. I love how easy they are to use (no measuring) even my husband can use them!
Whitney M.
Love using Gain Flings! They are so easy to use and our clothes always smell fresh. I think they are very effective.
Cindy C.
Belleville , IL
I actually love all of them but this is my lates tbuy and I thought it was quitenice. it worked great did its job/
America R.
Denver, CO
By far these are my most favorite laundry detergent i love it cleans my clothes and leaves them smelling delicious
Brianna A.
warren, MI
I first off love the smell but secondly love how easy it is to grab and throw in instead of measuring out a liquid
Cassandra N.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is the best. I love how clean the clothes come out after using the flings and the scent is to die for
Patricia W.
Statesboro, GA
Works great on getting stains and dirt out of the clothes kids play in! Works great on hard to get out stains also
Blanca G.
The smell of these is amazing and it lasts forever. It makes my closet smell amazing from all the clothes in there.
Aron D.
These do really good at cleaning my laundry and the smell is amazing! I love washing and the smell last for weeks!
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?