BY GAIN

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Taneisha B.
Ransom, KY
These are my absolute favorite Long lasting scent., great cleaning solution., && very convenient for a Single girl..
judie  R.
I love this detergent its eady to use no mess just pop one in the washer and done everyone needs to try these pods!!
Rachael B.
Chillicothe, OH
Gain Flings are the best laundry product in a long time! So much scent & so handy! I prefer Flings over anything else
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
i absolutely love this product. very reasonably priced and convenient to find at local stores nearby my house.
Faith P.
Vale, NC
I love how easy these are to use, you just toss one in & your done! Also did I mention I love the smell!? So so good!
Karly R.
Glen Burnie , MD
Love these! So easy to throw in the was and an amazing long lasting scent. Makes me very excited to wash my bedding!
Dana R.
Parlin, NJ
Love the smell. a bit pricey, great packaging
love the way the soap stays in the clothes..
buy at walmart or shoprite
Amber W.
LOVE!!! These little pods get my clothes clean and they smell amazing!!! I recommend these to my family and friends!
Courtney H.
Centralia
I love the smell of this gain less mess less stress. These pods are awesome I have been using them for two years now
December M.
Oxford
We love using gain flings. Just throw it in and add clothes. Wish there were more scents and sometimes smaller packs.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?